https://sites.google.com/site/resonancerealms/

Charybdis

• Ace Runner
  • If it's last name is Dragon, first name Great: RUN
« Reply #31 on: <03-31-11/0602:48> »
Yes.
Possibly the hard-on.....
'Too much is never enough'

Current PC: Free Spirit (Norse Shamanic)
'Names are irrelevant. Which fake ID do you want me to quote from?'

Phreak Commandment V:
If Thou Be In School, Strive To Get Thine Self Good Grades, For The Authorities Well Know That Scholars Never Break The Law

freddieflatline

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #32 on: <04-10-11/1601:09> »
One day, I'll come up with a legitimate way to use that Mortar...   :P

Best bet in my opinion use it to throw drone rounds over a target to get extra intel (Sorry if I am quoting from someone's idea.  I just cannot remember if anyone had used this before).  The round would be relatively stealthy as the only electronic signature would be from the electronics used to map out or photograph the target.  It would not even need to have a signal because the round could be retrieved in order to get the intelligence.   

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #33 on: <04-10-11/1922:52> »

Best bet in my opinion use it to throw drone rounds over a target to get extra intel (Sorry if I am quoting from someone's idea.  I just cannot remember if anyone had used this before).  The round would be relatively stealthy as the only electronic signature would be from the electronics used to map out or photograph the target.  It would not even need to have a signal because the round could be retrieved in order to get the intelligence.
Yeah, but there's no explosion then...  *Pouts*
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

freddieflatline

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #34 on: <04-10-11/2021:14> »

Yeah, but there's no explosion then...  *Pouts*

But it gives you reason to drag one around and who is to say that you could not have a couple of WP or HE rounds for emergencies:-P