NEWS

IC Finders Fee

• 239 Replies

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #60 on: <03-15-11/1908:26> »
One of the ladies replies to smiley, "Dark times? What is so dark about them?"
One of the other ladies takes her drink, and says something in what you believe to be Sperethiel and raises the glass to you.
The other two women seem to be waiting to see how things go between you and the other women.

The troll looks at Dizzy and with a tight smile says, "You fit the type, but you don't have a tag so I can't let you in. Hang out and I'm sure someone will decide they want to be seen with you." He watches you to make sure you aren't going to hang out right on top of red velvet rope.

Rat you see that the bar while pretty busy many of the patrons seem almost to be waiting for the scene to really kick up another notch. Much of the bar seems in envy of the couple of people who have gone into the backroom, but at the same time there seem to be some who are perfectly happy where they are.

Kage you see that Mr. Johnson has turned out of the Ft. Lewis area and into the Pulyallup on highway 7. You have started a search about the Full Moon Vanguards, but haven't gotten any hits yet. You are starting to get some more info on Vincent McPherson, but it will take an action to read it once we get the initiative figured out.
(OOC I need Kage to roll matrix initiative and your analyze program)
"Walking through walls isn't tough..... if you know where the doors are."
"It's not being seen that is the trick."

Walks Through Walls

Blue

• Newb
« Reply #61 on: <03-15-11/2117:43> »
Rat will get himself a beer and find a spot that gives him a good view of the bar. From his vantage point he'll watch over the floor, looking for the girlfriend and amusing himself watching Smiley try to make time with the ladies.
No trees were harmed during the creation of this message. However, several billion electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Loki

• Omae
« Reply #62 on: <03-15-11/2201:34> »
((matrix init http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2936506/ 3 hits + 15 = 18 3 IPs))
(( If the analyze is from the person in the drone its rolled by you secretly with a pool of 8d6 as I doubt my program gets my cyber bonus' and such))
(( If it's the node I'm active in http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2936512/ 2 hits, ouch))

Matrix dmg
Ergo progs: analyze 5, nuke 4, Biofeedback 5, exploit 5, stealth 5 (note all have different options as noted on Kage's sheet)
Active programs: command 4, Encrypt 5, Browse 5 (don't think I've used any others)

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #63 on: <03-16-11/0313:26> »
Touching his glass lightly to the lady's Smiley greets her, "Wíyuškiŋyaŋ waŋčhíŋyaŋke ló."

He then turns to the other, "Well, my own day is much brighter now that I am in such good company, but like others I am simply awaiting the arrival the Full Moon."

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #64 on: <03-16-11/0704:34> »
"Appreciated.  I'll see you then, hey."  Dizzy nodded slightly and walked off towards an empty booth.  She never knew how to comport herself around so many people, much less so many magically active people.  Her head still hurt from before, so a little down time would be good for her.  She took out her snuff case, pulled down her respirator, and inhaled the substance deeply.  "Uh. Puta madre..." she swore under her breath.  "Should mix a little coke in there so it don't burn so bad..."  She leaned back in the booth, sitting across the bench with her back against the wall, and covered her face again with her respirator and glasses.

[OOC: Here's a healing test should I end up waiting the hour. Wil 5 +3 bod = 8d6.hits(5) → [2,2,4,4,4,2,1,1] = (0)  I am never going to be rid of that stun damage...  Snuff should provide pain tolerance 1 and +1 reaction for 1d6 → [6] = (6)x10 = 60 minutes.]
« Last Edit: <03-21-11/0028:18> by Kontact »

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #65 on: <03-16-11/1150:36> »
Kickz saw the group spread out, and not wanting to seem like the place was crawling with lurkers he decided t become a party of one on the dance floor. His natural agility and athletics taking over and occassionally the trick move or flip.

BBCode11d6.hits(5)=5

He kept his eyes on the backdoor and scanned over the women in the club, looking for the targets poke.

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #66 on: <03-16-11/1940:30> »
Kickz starts drawing a crowd pretty quickly. No one is joining you on the floor, but several ladies seem to be very interested in what you are doing.

The lady who had greeted Smiley says, "The full moon isn't for several days yet you're going to have a long wait." You continue to banter back and forth for about 15 minutes and they seem to be letting their guard down towards you a bit as the time goes by, but you still have the feeling that they don't trust you or think you are working some angle.

Kage knows someone else has entered the drone's node and hears footsteps in the hallway as the person is looking for him. ( OOC your ergo programs are running also correct?)

After about twenty minutes of hanging in the bar you see Vincent McPherson walk in. He makes a beeline for the backroom where the troll lifts the rope and smiles greeting him as he lets him through.

Dizzy can try to intercept him before he gets into the backroom, and Smiley can also if he blows off the ladies he has been talking to.

Walks Through Walls

Loki

• Omae
« Reply #67 on: <03-16-11/2030:42> »
Switching to the persona in the drone, Kage orders the node to delete all records of his account's activities and said account when he logs off ((issue command, simple action)) he then logs out that persona ((Log out, simple action)). Dropping out of VR and standing he picks up his drink and grimaces as the warm beer hits his mouth. Setting the bottle back down, he heads out to the public area of the bar.
  Walking over to the bar, he waves to catch the bartenders attention, after transfering 150 NY to the barkeep. "Thanks for the extra room time chummer, anything you can tell about the southern fellow who paid the tab?"

((OOC: Yup, but they don't count for response limit, so I keep em separate. Many of the non Ergo ones have other options too, usually just optimized 2))

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #68 on: <03-16-11/2112:47> »
The bartender looks over Kage and thinks for a minute then says, "I don't know much about him. A mutual friend told me he wasn't going to cause any problems, but needed a secure place to do some bizz. I assume that is why he met you here. I don't want to know what. I just know his nuyen was good, and he kept accessing the public data stream before you got here to see how the Atlanta Combat Biker team was doing tonight."

Walks Through Walls

Loki

• Omae
« Reply #69 on: <03-16-11/2209:25> »
Buying another brew he waits, drinking it untill he sees a few people are leaving and follows them out, giving them a wave as if he knows them when he gets on his bike. Instucting the bike's autopilot to head for the nearest grey/black market electronics shop, his attention returns to his AR windows. @Team: No new info yet, OMW to get some stealth RFID tags and a couple audio bugs. How's the stakeout? Kage then watches his search engine pour thru the mountains of garbage in Shadowsea to find the gems of knowledge his team needs.

Blue

• Newb
« Reply #70 on: <03-16-11/2307:10> »
Since Rat isn't doing much besides nursing his beer along and watching the door to the back room, he replies to Kage...

@Team: The mark showed up right on schedule. If Mr. Johnson was having trouble finding him, it's only because he wasn't trying. Still waiting for the other shoe to drop on why we're being paid so much just to watch some guy who's not even trying to hide.
No trees were harmed during the creation of this message. However, several billion electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #71 on: <03-17-11/0030:19> »
The lady who had greeted Smiley says, "The full moon isn't for several days yet you're going to have a long wait." You continue to banter back and forth for about 15 minutes and they seem to be letting their guard down towards you a bit as the time goes by, but you still have the feeling that they don't trust you or think you are working some angle.

The angle that Smiley is working is pointing one of them towards taking him home, more than one if things are looking especially good.  ;)

Towards that end he is talking about the club in general and it's regulars, keeping the drinks coming the entire time.  When Kickz starts his show he will make casual note of it to the ladies, asking if they know him, what they think of his moves and seeing anyone wants to dance.

When McPherson arrives Smiley will seeing if any of the group recognize him by observation.  His quick entrance to the back room will be accompanied by the following comment.

"What the deal with the VIP room?  There a chance of a little more privacy back there?"    :)

Kontact

• Prime Runner
  • You called?
« Reply #72 on: <03-17-11/0227:52> »
Dizzy saw the man walk in and immediately took the opportunity to assense him.
[int 5 +1 skill = 6d6.hits(5) → [4,2,5,4,3,5] = (2)  + Edge reroll 4d6.hits(5) → [6,3,1,1] = (1)  Total of 3.]
<<@Team: You think I should ask him?  Just, 'Hey, some guy paid me to find you, and then he told me exactly where you'd be.  Does that sound strange to you?'>>

[OOC: Hey Inca, what's this guy look like?]

Loki

• Omae
« Reply #73 on: <03-17-11/1747:18> »
@ team: It may come to that Dizzy, but for now I vote to not show our cards before the flop. Just 'cause Johhnie's being shady, don't mean we should take the target for an ally. Anyone catch what he rode up in?

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #74 on: <03-17-11/2034:23> »
(OOC @Kontact I think if we wait for Inca to describe Vincent to us.  :P Though I think Inca does a great job and am thoroughly enjoying his game and if you are already as engaged in this one I will take it as a compliment that I am doing a good job   ;) )

Vincent McPherson is a tall. Either a good looking man of just under two meters. His hazel eyes almost seem to glisten in the club lights as he crosses the bar. His long auburn hair falls just short of mid back and is graying over the ears. His light complexion reflects his Irish ancestry. He has a broad muscular body that leads you to believe he works out regularly. When you assense him Dizzy you see a hermatic mage of power greater than your own. He has no visible signs of cyberware or bioware and doesn't appear to be under the influence of any drugs currently.

One of the girls replies to Smiley, "It is very exclusive and you have to agree to be their srevant for a night in order to get into the room. I don't bow down to anyone. Besides that I've heard that they make you do some really sick things."

Kage's searches are coming back.
Vincent McPherson: He was born in Dublin Ireland in 2025, and his family immigrated to the UCAS soon after his birth. He  worked for Renraku Corporation up until 2059 when he disappeared in the Arcology shutdown. He wasn't heard of again until about 3 years ago when he was one of the founders of Full Moon Vanguards.

Full Moon Vanguards: A private company that specializes in paranormal investigations and magical artifacts. It has recently recovered several artifacts from the fourth age. There is some speculation on how they found or acquired the artifacts.

Walks Through Walls