"UCAS, Driver, Transport and Air Support."

Presidentevil133

• Chummer
« Reply #46 on: <03-05-11/1941:07> »
"Corp brat. Don't see why it matters though."

aimlessfreak

• Chummer
« Reply #47 on: <03-05-11/2141:09> »
Russia, well Evo, and your right it doesn't matter, just trying to get to know ya is all
But I didn't know he was a DRAGON!

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #48 on: <03-06-11/0401:37> »
Doesn't look like they trust each other all -that- much... Is this like a 'no honor amongst thieves' kind of thing?

"UCAS... my mother's family is Japanese, moved here for business years ago." Like, over a century...
"My specialty, well, I think everyone's already seen enough of that. I've got some voice tricks too."
The last sentence seemed to be spoken by someone running a circle around the group while speaking, each word originating from behind a different person's back. They had a defensive sound in them, as if she didn't want to be perceived as just a piece of meat.
"I really don't mind telling, we're all going to spend some time together, we're going to have to know and maybe even trust one another, right?"

PM @ Nomad: You seem to know some of these guys; they all as experienced as you are?
Any info I get from him is good... hopefully he's the kind that'd have some pity on a fresh girl between all these experienced men.

She checks Takada's online messages; quiet at this time of night, as usual on PRO-File... chatting is just so much more fun on your boss' time. Checking out Aswan's space -they're friendlinked- she reads a lot more messages from people jealous of Aswan getting inside Dante's. Right, 'cuz SHE's having so much FUN.
« Last Edit: <03-06-11/0403:29> by Xzylvador »

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #49 on: <03-06-11/0414:01> »
I see no choice but to continue the sharade Ive started...it was just a few seconds we are together at the one place and Ive heard more than a few things that should be discused in privacy...

CLUB:
To Silk: "Nice to meet you, my lady. He was always lucky to find the jewel amongst a dirt. Hope you will not broke his heart, he is soo sensitive guy."
To Nomad: "Thanks for asking. Still hanging around with that guitar of mine and looking for gold and glory. Still, I`ve improved myself since those days on the university. You will have to pay me a visit, I`ll show you :) And, take care of her, she looks so fragile and the world outside is such a harsh place.
Good evening to you, Bolts and Gaunts. You are a part of Nomads gang? Oh..sorry, just kidding. You know, Im from Norway, and I know Seattle only from trid. When I met Nomad in England some time before, Ive imagined from his stories that Seattle is the place crawling with bugs, gangs and LoneStar. Sound amazing to me, we have just Wild hunt, wild trolles, lots of ice and a half a year of wild darkness in my homeland. So forgive me, if I sound a bit cold sometimes. Im also still working on my english, so sometimes I use just a short sentences to be sure, that everybody understands, what I said."

Lowing my voice, like Im telling you a secret:
"I was hoping to meet someone from the branch and get the contract in this magnificent place. But, I was so nervous that i left my guitar back home, so now I`m doomed to observe those mussicians to take my part. If you know anyone here it would be very helpfull, but please, keep it secret, I dont want managers of this place know of my mistake, I hope for the second chance...
Bolts, Gaunts, come on guys, let us have seat overthere an give this two turtledoves a little space for themselves, I have a ton of questions about your city and that body fitting icon you have, we will catch with them later, Im sure, the morning is far away."

I smile at you, then I turn and go to that place I was talking about, hope that those two will follow...

PAN:
"Please. Gaunt or Nomad. Encrypt and hide this conversation channel, if you could. Just do it.
Bolts, send me a picture when we are secure, I wont stare at him.
We may be watched, please behave like we are nothing more than a bunch of old and new friends and continue your conversations like nothing is going on. Its not bad for the firs meeting, keep up, it will be better next time :)"

When I got to the place, Ill take a seat, back to that troll, Ill relax for the moment, then swithch to astral and assense him.

EDIT: I think this whole hadn`t take much longer than a minute or so...

(@Rock: I count Crowded = -2)
 3 Hits
 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2921616/
« Last Edit: <03-06-11/0439:20> by Sichr »

Presidentevil133

• Chummer
« Reply #50 on: <03-06-11/1031:51> »
LochKid does good work, silk. I'd trust him to have my back in a gunfight. The others, I've not worked with. I trust them... For the moment."

"I usually prefer to decrypt, LK, and your commlink can't run my form. But if you rout the datastream through me I can try stealthing it.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #51 on: <03-06-11/1050:48> »
And they wanted me to stop playing games?
PM @ LochKid & Bolts: Gaunt set up a protected channel. Open the encrypted file, the password's Whiskey.

She messed with some settings to send her default channel to the encrypted link she'd received from Gaunt.
PAN: So, on this channel I won't be required to pretend to be Nomad's plus one, right?

The message was immediately followed with a friendly smile to Nomad.
"Not that I'd really mind, but we should take things slow on our first date, no? Wouldn't really fit with our previous conversation neither. Who or what's got LochKid that spooked anyway, or is he always this... cautious?" The words reached only Nomad's ears, of this she was certain.
Paranoid would be the better word, eavesdropping on anyone in a place like this would be a nightmare.

Silk took another gulp from her drink and watched LochKid walk away. Should probably switch to a virgin drink after this one, will need a clear mind with this bunch... and the Johnson.

PRO-File Profile Update: Takada will have to learn a whole new book of social rules and etiquette with this new job.
« Last Edit: <03-06-11/1055:37> by Xzylvador »

aimlessfreak

• Chummer
« Reply #52 on: <03-06-11/1111:27> »
Getting up and following LochKid and taking a seat

By all means I'll tell you all I of this wonderful cesspool of a city we call Seattle.

Via PAN to LochKid  He's the one to the left with the gold capped horns. Trid file attached do you wish to open?

Via Pan to Silk I know, I'm not as dumb as I look  :P

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #53 on: <03-06-11/1120:45> »
PAN:Thank you, Gaunt. I think some basic trust is at place, Ill give you full acces to my comm and leave it in yours and Nomads hands, Ive never been good with these toys. I`ll just need to use that thing.

l`ll open the file from Bolts and load that troll into recognition DB. Just for sure.

PAN:

I`ve assensed that potential eye, seems like a false alarm but we should never be carefull enought.
Sorry Silk, I didnt came up with nothing better that moment. In the future we should have some coverstory prepared forward. Thak you for the patience...on the other side, you dont look you feel unconfortable in Nomads company ;)
Nice to meet you all. Just before the midnight arives, I would like to find out at least that much to know what roles we cover in our possible project. It would be nice to be sure that we should depend on each other with our lives, because we most likely would have to, but in that short time there is no chance to find that out. So I`ll simply take my chances and say Yes when midnight asks if we are in. But I can only speak for myself in this matter. I have some experiences with mystic arts and, lets say, project management metodics. But I was never a good negotiator. And hey...I also like to play guitar :)
« Last Edit: <03-06-11/1123:20> by Sichr »

aimlessfreak

• Chummer
« Reply #54 on: <03-06-11/1143:10> »
Via Pan @ LochKid I agree but I think my part in this team is fairly obvious  8)

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #55 on: <03-06-11/1200:54> »
Actualy, this club seems pretty hot. Are there others like that in the town? And what about street concerts and fests? Actualy, Ive read in LOLyplanet that Tacoma is some heavilly industrial area with some urban culture versus military instalations. And famous Redmond barrens..hell, sooo much questions...

PAN: Yup. ive heard of some manabols, powerbolts, lihtningbolts...so you would be that LeadBolts i suppose ;)

aimlessfreak

• Chummer
« Reply #56 on: <03-06-11/1204:51> »
Chances are most of what you've heard is at least based in truth.  Thats what I've figured out in the two years I've been here.

PAN Exactly

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #57 on: <03-06-11/1224:31> »
PAN:
Maybe one day, it would be like some street phrase:
LeadBolts, the best spell Ive ever had! or
LeadBolts, better than a spell!
or simply:
Bolts!...if you get on top  8)

aimlessfreak

• Chummer
« Reply #58 on: <03-06-11/1226:20> »
PAN I don't know man, that sounds like something that happens if you get your name and face out there a little too much

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #59 on: <03-06-11/1240:04> »
PANWell that is for sure. I think in our job, the better you are, the less people know that you do exist. The more are they important, thouugh