NEWS

New PbP game

• 38 Replies

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <02-27-11/1415:34> »
I'll detail the gang in my background, but the broad strokes are they are a gang of Tracuers (parkour/freerunners) that not only sale drugs, but can deliver them...usually  to some normally unreachable areas because of their abilities, and then they're also second story thieves as well.

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #16 on: <02-28-11/1956:08> »
Okay we have four players, and if we don't get any more takers in the next couple of days we will go with this group. I am up for one or two more players if people are interested. One thing the players may want to discuss among themselves is there isn't any mage/shaman types for magic support. If everyone is happy with what they have you could hire it on as needed or go at it without it (not my recommendation)

Right now I have:

Blue playing Rat (a sam type ) [side note what do you have your essence figured at I didn't see it on the character sheet ]
Loki playing Kage (a hacker type)
Crossbow playing Smiley (a martial arts adept)
Boer_Kommando playing Sir Kickz (an adept)

Another thing I noticed in looking over the characters just now is you could well be out gunned at range on a regular basis as the characters are which isn't the end of the world, but is something to keep in mind as you enter into situations
"Walking through walls isn't tough..... if you know where the doors are."
"It's not being seen that is the trick."

Walks Through Walls

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <02-28-11/2038:28> »
I can whip up a Maori Troll mojo man if it works better that way. My adept might be slightly redundant with the other adept.
« Last Edit: <02-28-11/2042:31> by Boer_Kommando »

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #18 on: <02-28-11/2049:28> »
I personally and as the GM don't care one way or the other. I was just pointing out what was submitted so far and what I saw could be weaknesses of the group as it stands.

I want everyone to have fun  ;D

That and the first run I was thinking of starting with has a bit of a magic component to it so if the mage is hired help it would make things more difficult, but I can make it work.

Walks Through Walls

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <02-28-11/2052:12> »
I'll submit a maori mojo-man...its all good!

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #20 on: <02-28-11/2058:03> »
We had two players submit mage characters in the game I built smiley for I will send them PM and ask them to come check this thread.

Blue

• Newb
« Reply #21 on: <02-28-11/2239:23> »
[side note what do you have your essence figured at I didn't see it on the character sheet

This has been fixed, thanks for the spot.
No trees were harmed during the creation of this message. However, several billion electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Loki

• Omae
« Reply #22 on: <02-28-11/2318:44> »
Noticed the lack of mojo and drones, lol normally magician is my first choice but decided to try a hacker. Kage can appropriate nearby ones as needed till he can buy or steal a couple for scouting purposes at least.

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #23 on: <02-28-11/2331:47> »
We had two players submit mage characters in the game I built smiley for I will send them PM and ask them to come check this thread.

Cool, then I'll keep my adept and put the mage in a holding pattern in case those two (or someone else) doesnt pan out.

Rockopolis

• Omae
  • Severe Shadowrun Addiction
« Reply #24 on: <03-01-11/1814:02> »
I'd like to join, but I'm surprisingly busy setting up and running my own game.  I'll see if I can put something together.

Seems like you've got a Street/Ganger theme going on; I wonder if I should change my character around.
As I recall, he was kind of a slumming rich boy/student mage, and was good at counterspelling and support.
Shadowrunners are reminded that the Fashion Police are a real organization and will they will be deployed at the first sign of defiance.
Mossy the Mentat Looking for a game.

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #25 on: <03-01-11/1906:46> »
Some variance in backgrounds could be good, but whatever works for you I will work into the game.

Walks Through Walls

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #26 on: <03-01-11/1928:00> »
I liked the rich kid!  I need someone to buy drinks for all the ladies we're gonna be pullin' in :)

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #27 on: <03-01-11/2216:19> »
the real funny thing is, is that 3 of us (Rat, Smiling Wolf, and Sir Kickz) have Thrill seeker quality. Should make for some interesting times.

Blue

• Newb
« Reply #28 on: <03-01-11/2336:42> »
the real funny thing is, is that 3 of us (Rat, Smiling Wolf, and Sir Kickz) have Thrill seeker quality. Should make for some interesting times.

You need to make that "interesting" - note the quotes - times.  ;D
No trees were harmed during the creation of this message. However, several billion electrons were severely inconvenienced.

ChaosDman

• Newb
« Reply #29 on: <03-01-11/2343:38> »
Hello, are yall still taking in new players? I have just recently fell in love with Shadowrun and i am quite interest in partaking in your game.