NEWS

The Rocky Dino Danger Hour (Greatest Show On Earth Recruiting, Again)

• 478 Replies

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #435 on: <05-29-11/1320:03> »
I'd say Silk doesn't know anybody in Honolulu... but she doesn't know a lot of people in Seattle either, so it's all the same to her.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #436 on: <05-29-11/1323:46> »
Same here. Honolullu is thje place of possible action, so lets just move there, stay there for max 3 days, do whatever we are able and then GTFO.
I would propose this tasks for Honolulu, we could just PDCA and move to dinos.

At least people there speaks english...Or I hope so... :)

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #437 on: <05-29-11/1358:53> »
Screw the Dinos let's start Shadowrun: Hawaii FIVE-O

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #438 on: <05-29-11/1409:11> »
OK.
HONOLULU TODO:

Necesary:
Find new Hacker or Tehnomancer
Do the astral surveillance of Dinopark
Optional:
Contact local smugglers to gain more transportation and evac ways.
If they give us any more info, it would be nice from them

Rockopolis

• Omae
  • Severe Shadowrun Addiction
« Reply #439 on: <06-02-11/2129:40> »
I'm interviewing a Technomancer.
Shadowrunners are reminded that the Fashion Police are a real organization and will they will be deployed at the first sign of defiance.
Mossy the Mentat Looking for a game.

Sichr

• Prime Runner

Larzarus

• Omae
« Reply #441 on: <06-04-11/1326:18> »
Hiho, the new Technomancer would be me. Although I don't have the final approval from Rockopolis yet and my char is a little bit shy, so he propably won't bring this idea up directly, nevertheless I would like to hear yout thoughts about the following assumptions:

-There will be a grand opening festival at the dino park, with speeches, musik, catering and so on.

-This scientist (our target) will either be very alone in his lab, will hold a speech during the opening or at least be among the guests

-A heliplatform should be near the main building where the main event is held

-Security will be on high alert but also spread thin. Moving in or out the festival would be tricky but once inside/outside should be easier.

-The world is watching this event: a) The corp cannot afford to make our stunt puplic, e.g. by an open alarm.
b) After running from the island there should be a fast and prepared airplan waiting, because the corp will - be - pissed!

-Open Problems: Making the scientist cooperativ.
« Last Edit: <06-04-11/1439:29> by Larzarus »

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #442 on: <06-04-11/1459:18> »
You mean the grand opening we want to prevent from happening, to get our bonus?

Larzarus

• Omae
« Reply #443 on: <06-04-11/1540:02> »
Oh, as far as I understod we just had to kidnap the scientist and his research data. I thought they already have some dinos and biodrones, otherwise the park wouldn't be open yet.

Eidt: I reread the IC-topic again, put couldn't found the part with the bonus, only the deadline of two weeks. But when you are right, this will at least may become a plan B.
« Last Edit: <06-04-11/1624:29> by Larzarus »

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner

Larzarus

• Omae
« Reply #445 on: <06-04-11/1655:47> »
Mea culpa, you are right.

Other idea for plan A:
-Do we have a demolition expert to blow up the inoperative geothermal plant a little?  This should delay the opening a little bit.
-Can we just ask the scientist to meet us? We have a lawyer, she can ask for a meeting.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #446 on: <06-04-11/1932:23> »
Don't need an expert to blow up stuff if damage is the only goal... do need explosives though, and a way to get them there.

Asking the scientist: hard to say, need more legwork for that, like getting his number and stuff I think. Even then, he is the guy who can make or break this multi million project... I am guessing Aztecs have got him under surveillance.

Larzarus

• Omae
« Reply #447 on: <06-04-11/1948:31> »
Explosives: Smuggler

Scientist: Yeah, put we could tag him with some stealth tag to find where he's living on the island. He should have some office or so where we then can break in, take him and steal the data. We just have to find something, he is really interested in, as you say legwork.
And about the surveillance, a exploding powerplant should be a good diversion.

Larzarus

• Omae
« Reply #448 on: <06-05-11/1814:23> »
Introduction:
You or at least one of your fixers know where to look in the Matrix when searching for a Hacker. Yesterday a simple off-the-shelf icon post a message in the backroom of the chat node. It was slightly encrypted just to fool the common search bots but no problem for you/your fixer.

Experienced Matrix user offers defensive and offensive eletronical support of any kind. (*)

Current location: Honululu, if transport is available, I am also willing to work anywhere else
Price: Negotiable, basic equipment is available.

If interested, send a message to the following <link>.

D'jed, the Dwarf

End of message.

Behind the (*) you/your fixer found a more encrypted note: "Hacking, Forgery, Cybercombat and the usual matrix stuff."

Rockopolis

• Omae
  • Severe Shadowrun Addiction
« Reply #449 on: <06-05-11/1905:56> »
Who wants their contact to get this one?
Of course, D'jed is fresh out of the hospital...
Shadowrunners are reminded that the Fashion Police are a real organization and will they will be deployed at the first sign of defiance.
Mossy the Mentat Looking for a game.