NEWS

Sprawl Ops debacle

• 19 Replies

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #15 on: <06-13-19/1853:50> »
Re: Dice

I was sent an email right after I ordered in the beginning about a label being printed then nothing.
I recently contacted them about it and was told they would put me on the June reorder ... Now I wait and hope I’ll get them soon, hopefully before next session.

Sadly this isn’t the first time I have had problems with shipping directly from the Company.
So I used amazon for my books instead. I’d rather pay a little extra to be 100% I get my books

I'm sure you will get them eventually Pixel, hopefully soon. I honestly prefer a dice roller these days just b/c dice pools above 15 kinda slow things down, but I still love collecting dice, the anniversary dice look really cool.

Best of Luck!
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« Reply #16 on: <06-13-19/1856:40> »
There was hope that things had improved with the looming anniversary sale
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?

prophet42

• Newb
  • Financial Prognosticator
« Reply #17 on: <06-13-19/1924:46> »

I'm sure you will get them eventually Pixel, hopefully soon. I honestly prefer a dice roller these days just b/c dice pools above 15 kinda slow things down, but I still love collecting dice, the anniversary dice look really cool.

Best of Luck!

Marcus - at some point we should grab dinner & I can show you the new dice.
If its not fun, then why are you doing it?

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« Reply #18 on: <06-13-19/1926:56> »

Best of Luck!

Thanks! I’m checking my postbox everyday.

As for rollers I still prefer the influence of Lady Luck with the mountain of dice in my huge hands.
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #19 on: <06-13-19/2022:46> »

Best of Luck!

Marcus - at some point we should grab dinner & I can show you the new dice.

I'm down! Love to see'em
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking