NEWS

[IC][OT][War-CC] The Open Turret

• 61 Replies

Uncle Vabka

• Newb
« Reply #15 on: <02-15-11/0544:25> »
*eyes Baxter as he joins them*

Frigid? Fokking hope not. But then again, anything better than fokking Azzies in the jungle. Must say that I am itching to go though - never been on an active with the CC, and getting sick of teaching half-trained American wannabes how not to blow off their cocks with det cord.

*takes a deep pull from his beer*

The beer is decent though. Bit weak, but refreshing. Some of the shine and shit I have drunk in the arse ends of the world don't bare mentioning. Now if I could only explain to the lovely Sai what exactly Boerewors is and get her to source some...

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #16 on: <02-15-11/0600:14> »
You should try watter in Lagos... refreshing, sparkling with chemical agent, almost as dark as the stout...but due to oil spills. This *Omar lifts his mug*this tastes like heaven. Those south american jungles...Ive Heard about them. Seems to be pretty hot zone last days. Have been in the biz with a  guy who owns this ship... I`ve been operating some port cranes when loading some pretty serious chemical shit down there in Africa. Headed to Caribean, and that was almost the last time I`ve heard of him. Was hit by Azzie corvette. Really last thing Ive heard from him was S.O.S. signal on the freq pirates use. But it flatted out quite soon after...
« Last Edit: <02-15-11/1239:28> by Sichr »

Loki

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <02-15-11/1942:31> »
  "I don't want fridged, mind you. Just think it like to 'appen at some damn point and with me mug in need of sun now's the time for lady fate to bugger me." He smiles a patchwork grin. "At least Bu'cha's back with the squad. 'is "replacement" was a worthless shite." Takes a deep draw from his lagger.

"I'll pass on the Lagos water mate. If it's like the water in the northern Nigerian kingdoms, I can do without the pissing out my ass. I "ope we'll not be gettin between the Azzies and those eco nuts. Crazy bastards the whole lot, what wif the magic and dragons on both sides. Bad scene."

Looks at Jakob> "Appologies, Mum would flay me for bein so rude." Extends his hand. "Baxter Waterhouse, most call me Bax, aside from the poor bastards that have to call me sir. If it's a comfort, the gits are passable with a gun, if not explosives."
« Last Edit: <02-15-11/1952:51> by Loki »

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #18 on: <02-16-11/0339:31> »
I think I would need a lingosoft slotted for this conversation...oops...it looks like i didnt got any in my pockets......        ...      well.... maybe more beers would help....honey, please dont let me "hang out to dry"

*seems like a bunch of drunken bastards we are :D*

Uncle Vabka

• Newb
« Reply #19 on: <02-16-11/0437:29> »
*laughs while shaking Baxter's hand and looking at David*

Ja, a jaapie, a whinging pommy, a Nigerian and you the token yank... could be a fokking merc sitcom...

Loki

• Omae
« Reply #20 on: <02-16-11/2024:06> »
  "We'll be speakin each others slang and curse words quick enough mate. Bu'cha's the bookish type in the booth. Good mage, left us fer a bit to study..." waves arms around mage stuff I guess." Turns to the mage "Oy Butch, what'd you go to study?"

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #21 on: <02-17-11/1048:46> »
The ancient art of turning curiuos people into frogs. I was wondering how to use it on you but the spell I got so far is calibrated on human and seems like it cannot catch in your case anymore or maybe it never was. HX30 has more human feelings  ;).

Butcher's very much hoping his being shy around most preety bartenderess ever isn't blazingly noticable. Can I get some more soycaf please?
« Last Edit: <02-17-11/1052:54> by Sentinemodo »
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Uncle Vabka

• Newb
« Reply #22 on: <02-17-11/1227:42> »
Soykaf! Bugger that broo. Sai my lovely, get our friend here a brew please.

*Looks at Butch*

Or at least get a slug of booze in that soykaf... we are just jawing with nothing particularly much going on, so have a dop and relax ox.

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #23 on: <02-17-11/1239:01> »
Negative sir. Got some work later. You could do some reading too. I got new report on fletchette wounds, you could skip the introduction, but the ballistic analysis of the new Ares ammo that's going to hit the market next month is excellent.
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Uncle Vabka

• Newb
« Reply #24 on: <02-18-11/0833:13> »
Suit yourself mate... and tonight is for kicking back and blowing off steam... time enough to read tech manuals waiting for a 3rd shift guard stint in some isolated hellhole... or even flying to said hellhole... me, I am for more beer...

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #25 on: <02-18-11/1113:31> »
Well, I should be interested in those ballistic analysis. Nothing I would do right now, but if you could ping me those, we should discuss this topic latter.
More heads, more throphies...
No, it wasn like that...
hmmm.
More heads, more ideas...
Yup, this one seems to be correct.
...I ve been thinking silently about the title of that merctridsitcom...fuck what did I said right now...dowsnt matter...
"Just the ordinary men"
you think that fits???
 ;D

Loki

• Omae
« Reply #26 on: <02-18-11/2329:06> »
  Noticing Butcher's furtive glances and the way has squadmate's speaking cadence is disrupted when Sai is around he sends him a text Still chasin the dream aye mate?  "The only ways I need to study ballistics in making sure I quit tryin to catch em and insuring proper delivery of my own. I was thinkin the other direction Omar, somethin like The Odd Company, prolly get sued tho. Yours works too, it's got the, what ya call it, misnomer thing goin for it" His food arrives and Bax digs in.

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #27 on: <02-19-11/0319:13> »
OYh yeah that is definitely the best way ballistic works. But I`ve spended so much time stained by the weapons oil that I could smell it even when I take my boots off...well that is a high risk of chemical alarm so I didnt do that many often...
I`ve studied those XM-30 and that is another "perfect gift" Not that I`m any good with the gun that is not attached to a turret, but I love the design and the functionality, seems like a pretty reliable gun. I was thinking about High power chamber and ammo, but I was ordered "NO CUSTOMIZATIONS!!!" by some brasshead...
ehh...
sorry sir..
my heart bleeds...Still...my weapon of choice is an AK...
Ive heard a phrase "Sleeping with the gun under the pillow...Well back home we slept with the pillow under AK.... Wait...we had no pillows..."

Uncle Vabka

• Newb
« Reply #28 on: <02-19-11/0711:37> »
The AK is a nice piece. Simple, virtually unbreakable. Used it a lot back in the CTLs in my mispent youth. My personal favourite is the H&K G12, modified for my delicate and fragile mits of course, and smartgunned... but I have vowed not to use one if I can help it... reminds me too much of those MET 2000 blexems... Never used the standard issue for the CC in combat, but on the range it seems pretty sweet. Less than thrilled by the side arm of course... never much liked the smaller calibre pistols. Was shopping around for a "personal" piece before I signed on but didn't see anything that got my juices flowing. Still got "Marie" though... nice customised T250... so I don't have to completely rely on SI.

Loki

• Omae
« Reply #29 on: <02-20-11/0111:19> »
"The XM is all right, a bit bulky." Chews  bite of fries, "The brass like the flexibility tho. Personally I'd like to give one of those Ares Bravos a try. Ya can't argue with a vibro sword for close in work. I gots me a tricked out Enfeild AS-7 that gets the job done tho." Baxter begins demolishing his sandwich.

Between bites he looks over Omar "You do any Merc work before mate? Not that it's needed, shit I was just an asshole ex-ganger when I joined."