NEWS

[IC] Missions 2 - Best served cold (concluded)

• 337 Replies

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #330 on: <03-17-11/2200:46> »
"Hey now MT, I'd say he was pretty concerned."

Cursor tossed Belinkey is glasses. "Sorry about that, it wiped itself."

After the ranch:

Cursor leaned back and sighed in the van.

"Anyone up for helping me move house?"

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #331 on: <03-17-11/2215:53> »
"He was more interested in throwing his weight around than helping from my position." Mata interjected "I'd have never walked away from the table if I didnt feel it was a waste of time. Which by the way, it was."

Later in the van "You moving up in the world?"

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #332 on: <03-17-11/2242:48> »
"More like Sideways, the Sioux sectors too expensive and after my trouble with Sandy I need a change of scene. Where do you guys hole up?"

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #333 on: <03-17-11/2301:57> »
"UCAS sector has better food, but I know a bureaucrat in the CAS if you need help relocating. Might not be cheap working him but the paperwork will be clean....well, cleanish"

JDA

• Omae
« Reply #334 on: <03-17-11/2351:12> »
Wilco, tells cursor he lives in the pueblo sector. Says that he can help move if needed. Wilco pulls out a six pack and offers each team member a beer. "it's been a pleasure gents." as Wilco drinks his beer he begins to soak in the last few days and the events in his life that has led him to hear. looks at styker " You can only trust those that are with you kid, no one else. All formers team members are just that former team members. Don't get me wrong contacts are great, but don't expect them to crawl into a fox hole with you. They keep their difference for a reason. Not saying their reason isn't justified, just they not going to jump into any fox holes with you." with that he looks at the group and comments to all. "hope we do another run sometime"

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #335 on: <03-18-11/0537:51> »
"I'm staying where I am, for now. You can pay me a visit anytime, though. Medical assistance is free, but hopefully you won't need it... I can help you with the move though. Just don't count on any cheap spirit labor. I'm just a Astral Adept, can't do those tricks, right?"
Styker smiles at Cursor, and for a second you see the kid whom he should be... But only for a while - his face returns to the usual, somewhat irritating half-grin.
"Damn, I'm going to need a full caster's license. And a cheap SIN as a second layer maybe. Expensive stuff..."
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #336 on: <03-18-11/1023:20> »
"Damn, I'm going to need a full caster's license. And a cheap SIN as a second layer maybe. Expensive stuff..."

Cursor cursed loudly after his commlink beeped, then grumbled something about debt collectors.

Boer_Kommando

• Omae
« Reply #337 on: <03-18-11/1301:12> »
"Well, send me over a list and I'll see what I can do. My only plans for the next week is work on my tattoos."