NEWS

Good Nukes Gone Bad

• 18 Replies

The_Gun_Nut

• Ace Runner
« Reply #15 on: <02-08-11/0910:57> »
There were no Native American Nations at the time.  There wasn't even an Aztlan then.  This occurred before the Awakening.
There is no overkill.

Only "Open fire" and "I need to reload."

BlackMyron

• Newb
« Reply #16 on: <02-08-11/2014:31> »
   True, but the wheels were already in motion for ORO to take over... and no doubt the more secretive side of Aztlan was already working on taking over the nation as well and thinking ahead - after all, Aztlan did profit handsomely once the US was dismantled, getting parts of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas...

Nexushound

• Newb
« Reply #17 on: <02-08-11/2305:27> »
Oi Chums,

I undrstand there was no NAN at the time but I have to beleive that the movers and shakers in Mexico (READ:ORO) were gearing up to create Aztlan and definitly showed there "We are brothers in heritige" side to the fledgling NAN movements north of the border. Still no firm data on what happened to that Lone Eagle Nuke? How many War Heads does it take to get to the center of a 6th World Nuke conspiracy? Ahhhone, Ahhhtwohoo, poof " The world may never know!
Matrix Access ID Spoofed
Encryption Keys Generated
Login
Enter Passcode
Biometric Scan Confirmed

Fizzygoo

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <02-09-11/2204:19> »
How many War Heads does it take to get to the center of a 6th World Nuke conspiracy? Ahhhone, Ahhhtwohoo, poof " The world may never know!

....love it!
Member of the ITA gaming podcast, including live Shadowrun 5th edition games: On  iTunes and Podbay