Shadowrun Play > Play-by-Post

The Found Arcana OOC

<< < (57/58) > >>

Beta:
It looks like you have "In Debt" at 11?  I think it caps out at 10?  (and even at 10, that is a repayment of 7500nY each month, add in even the shared lifestyle or a low lifestyle and a few expendables (reagents, ammo), and you are looking at something like 10k nY a month just to break even.)

Tecumseh:
I think it caps at 15 but, yes, anything over 10 is borderline madness.

Jack_Spade:
Actually, anything above 5 is tough to manage - more than that and you are looking at getting maimed on a regular basis.

Beta:
Sorry for spouting off with bad info.  I should know better than to try and talk rule details from memory.  I seemed to recall that the amount of karma you could convert to nuyen was reduced by the number of levels of in debt that you took, so I was thinking that 'in debt' must also cap at ten.

gilga:
Well with debt 8 and the shared lifestyle, AM gave up the entire run just to float. She'll make some money in this run, so debt 11 is manageable, but you will be paying most of the money you make to feed it. As a mage, it is not that bad, because you have few material possessions (and you can just make your own power focus for example).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version