Shadowrun General > The Secret History

Equinox RPG

<< < (3/7) > >>

The_Gun_Nut:

--- Quote from: bobo69 on ---<snip>

Basically somehow, in the future, Mankind manage to find a way in delaying the coming of the Horrors but of course plans go awry it goes to a hell on a handbasket.

<snip>

--- End quote ---
Then they blow up the Earth to keep the Horrors from returning ever again.

The thing that I'm really looking forward to in Equinox?  Dragons in power armor.  For.  The.  Win.

bobo69:
Actually the Earth gets destroyed n the process of trying to take it back.

That takes some serious magic.

The Horrors are still there though. And the Consortium leadership is said to be corrupt(by horror?)

anotherJack:

--- Quote from: bobo69 on ---Actually the Earth gets destroyed n the process of trying to take it back.

That takes some serious magic.
--- End quote ---
Yup. High level magic called "the red button"  ;D

About dragons, elves and so, have you seen anything ? no mention in what I've read. I can understand it since most if not all dragons might be dead - unles they found a way to travel in space - and metagenes might not express in space's mana void, but assuming they made a "sequel" to shadowrun and earthdawn's universe, with magic and so, they might have kept em.

FastJack:
Actually, the ships in the Equinox are said to be flying through Astral space, meaning that we'd somehow corrected the Mana Void issue.

Doc Chaos:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---Actually, the ships in the Equinox are said to be flying through Astral space, meaning that we'd somehow corrected the Mana Void issue.

--- End quote ---

Magic level rose far enough for Mana to finally fill up space?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version