NEWS

[IC] Urban Brawl -- 2nd scenario (finished)

• 55 Replies

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
  • Professionals, Don't cross them.
« Reply #45 on: <02-11-11/0145:31> »
As Brick continues running down the hall to get to styker, he pops the clip from his panther out and pockets it while slapping a new one home. "I'm almost to you kid! What's your situation? I need a fraking SITREP! "
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #46 on: <02-12-11/0640:10> »
Stryker coughs up some more blood as he's stumbling towards the mark. He subvocalizes weakly "Security down... Mark down... I'll be okay..."
Then he gathers his strength, and starts to wreak havoc in the local Manastreams to erase any signs of his magical presence.
Mariusz "Kot" Butrykowski
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #47 on: <02-13-11/0053:08> »
Brick makes it to the corner of the hallway and turns around to face the stairs keeping his panther up and only exposing as much of himself out of cover as he has too. "Finally! I'm holding the hallway, do what you need to do and lets get the Frak out of here!"
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #48 on: <02-16-11/1700:54> »
@Brick:
No one seems to be moving up the stairs but it becomes quite clear that the club knows something is wrong because the music stops and the hyped up voice of the DJ comes across the mic calling it a night and asking everyone to please have a safe trip home.

@Stryker:
You hear the same DJ message and from what you can see of the far side of the club through the broken window people are starting to stream out very panicked.

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #49 on: <02-16-11/1706:28> »
Brick holds his position keeping his panther trained toward the stairs, and waits for Styker.

(OOC: Brick is going to hold is position until styker links up with him and they can leave. If anyone comes up the stairs he will open fire.)
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #50 on: <02-16-11/1814:55> »
Stryker decides to drop it halfway, as he imagines the problems they could face. He subvocalizes a message to Brick, rushing to check on his mark. "I'm coming. We'll meet and i'll try scouting the astral. If that works, you'll carry me out, and I will clean the astral mess. Just let me check the target." Then he checks if their target is dead enough. He probably could pay for resuscitation, so Stryker wants to be sure...
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #51 on: <02-19-11/1031:51> »
@Stryker:

Vicelli is definitely dead.  As you stand up to go see his corpse you notice that the only security that seems left are two ork bouncers wearing t-shirts and shades and are on either side of the exit waving people out of the club.  They only seem armed with a stun-baton in a holster near their waist. 

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #52 on: <02-21-11/0721:51> »
"Brick, he bought it. Two orks with prods at the door, managing traffic. What do we do?" Stryker subvocalizes that, and waiting for the answer he continues cleaning his own astral traces...

Teyl_Iliar

• Omae
« Reply #53 on: <02-23-11/2203:24> »
"We get the frak out of here. Meet me at the stairs down and lets go." Brick Takes off back down the hall to see if he can deal with the guards at the door before they get any bright ideas.
UB
Brick
speaking
ITF
Slip
speaking
thinking
comm

Kot

• Ace Runner
  • Meaow
« Reply #54 on: <02-24-11/0246:01> »
Stryker gets down to Brick ASAP, and as soon as he gets there, he gets Brick's FirstAid kit out and tries to use it to get into shape. "Sorry, Big Guy, I need to borrow this. Damn. It seemed like a good idea at the time to handle it on my own..."

Quote from: First Aid
Logic(4)+FirstAid(1)+MedKit(6)+Edge(3)-Indoors(1)-Wound(2) (11d6.hitsopen(5,6)=1)

inca1980

• Ace Runner
« Reply #55 on: <02-24-11/1318:37> »
As you both come down the spiral steps that go to the dance floor the two bouncers at the door take one look at Brick and his Panzer XXL and their tusk lined jaws drop.  You see them shamelessly join the throng of club-goers leaving through the exit and they even push people out of the way to get themselves out of the place as fast as possible. 

You two just stand there and watch the club empty out everyone seeing your faces and then screaming while they make their way to the exit.  Over off to your left you see the big slumped body of the troll guard lying face first into the dance floor covered in broken glass. 

By now there's not another soul in the place.  You both just look at each other, shrug, and then walk on out into the night.......