NEWS

Panzerknacker [IC]

• 723 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #240 on: <11-04-16/1213:07> »
Anna's took off into the astral crushing on her bed. Once with Krestov she instructed the spirit to use the concealment power. Anna was still waiting for Whitman's location and did not have anything better to do so she decided to watch the man in action.
« Last Edit: <11-04-16/1215:37> by gilga »

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #241 on: <11-04-16/1407:51> »
Flatline is also there, but is simply keeping an eye out on the astral and covering Anna's back.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #242 on: <11-04-16/1744:37> »
The astral site of the little home invasion is calm - at least there is no visible astral threat. But for just a short moment the background count spiked as the fear of the home owner was amplified by the violation of his threshold.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #243 on: <11-05-16/0326:20> »
@Playing the bimbo:

before Kite (or someone else?)  dropped Anna next to the gym, she  assensed Whitman trying to gain some insight about the man that would help her. She looked distracted for a little bit uncertain how to approach the situation, she also watched his car with curiosity. Writing down its number.
[spoiler]
Assense (aura): 13d6t5 6
Perception: 11d6t5 4
[/spoiler]

@Home Invasion:

Anna assensed the people in the house trying to spot dangers.
Assense (aura): 13d6t5 4

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #244 on: <11-05-16/0559:08> »
Assensing the home owner revealed that he was confused and angry at the moment - no big surprise, but also that he had some bioware implants in his skull as well as a datajack. Most important was the fact that his aura had feint lines that reminded Anna of some kind of disease, only that it looked like some kind of Cyberware.

[spoiler]
Don't know how much Anna knows about cybertechnology, but she sees that the man has a nanite cluster in his body.

[/spoiler]

Later at the gym:
The car was easy to find: A current BMW sports car model with top of the line amenities package. The car was freshly washed and waxed and showed great care had been invested in it.
Whitman himself looked less remarkable from the astral: It took Anna a while to isolate him in the mass of sweating bodies, pumped by their own adrenaline and work out music. When she found him on the treadmill he appeared to be in moderate good health, although his heart showed signs of a previous operation. He had a sleep regulator and a data jack. His mood was good although exhaustion started to make itself known, while his blood pressure was definitely to high.
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #245 on: <11-05-16/1037:27> »
@Home invasion
Anna knows just the popular wisdom about cyber technology - she has seen the common things and believes that almost anything is possible. She does not spot anything that may be of danger to Krestov so for now keeps the knowledge to herself. The cyber disease disturbs her but she has no clue what it could be.

@Gym Anna enters the gym with a fresh towel on her shoulder and observes the place, does  she need anything to enter? If opportunity presents itself she will attempt to palm a membership card from one of the ladies on their way out, hopefully one that is too tired to actually notice.
[spoiler]
Palming: 11d6t5 5
[/spoiler]

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #246 on: <11-05-16/1057:33> »
Getting in the gym and stealing an unattended commlink to do so is no problem, neither is dropping it discreetly in the women's locker room to be found later on.

This close to midday the gym isn't very full, so Anna was able to pick whatever machine she liked to get near to Charles.
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #247 on: <11-05-16/1205:34> »
@Gym Anna steps on the treadmill next to Charles and shows relatively good physical shape as she gradually kicks up the pace.  She remains aware of him, but does not make any particular move at the moment.  Figuring out that if he really is a womanizer, he will be happy to initiate conversation with the 'fresh meat' at the gym. 
(she has body 5, but no running skill I think she should not embarrass herself.).
« Last Edit: <11-05-16/1218:01> by gilga »

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #248 on: <11-06-16/0337:42> »
Anna noticed Whitman stealing glanced towards Anna, but otherwise he seemed preoccupied. If she had to guess it was likely him having an AR Matrix conversation of some kind.

After half an hour of steady jogging (and Anna despite her lower pace building up quite a bit of sweat) he finally stopped the treadmill and went towards the fruit bar to get some electrolyte shake. When Anna followed him, he nodded towards her:
"Morning. Are you new here?"
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #249 on: <11-06-16/0627:32> »
Anna was in good health and somehow survived 30 minutes of jogging. Despite her natural fitness,  she was unused to that kind of effort and her breathing was inefficient. She is relieved that Charles stopped before she was forced to and that given her physical condition a break was appropriate for her as well.  Anna did not want to appear aggressive or overly eager to approach the man - she wanted him to eventually invite her to his apartment.  That way a ruse would be more believable.  All she had to do is to be approachable enough and allow Charles to work his magic as that is what the man normally did.

Anna followed Charles to get some drink and when he asked if she was new she grinned and said "It is that obvious, is'nt it? ... I am Anna by the way"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #250 on: <11-06-16/0646:36> »
Whitman cleaned himself up a bit with his towel while taking a sip:
"Na, not really. Just haven't seen you here before at that time. Most people go in the early morning or late evening - before or after work. Personally I don't see why you can't do a bit of fitness while also doing your job.
Speaking of which, what do you do for a living? Are you a model or something?"
talk think matrix

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #251 on: <11-06-16/0854:25> »
Slobbertooth to first simply go through the breakfast line behind Ms. Tschernenko, and observe her current state of being. Whether she was hungover, especially tired, or anything else that would make it  exceptionally weird when he went up to her and started trying to converse with her in Japanese.
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
" translated foreign language" (Foreign Language)

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #252 on: <11-06-16/0928:41> »
Anna laughs if a bit sarcastically and says "I am an artist, painter and sculptor. Here, take a look." She said and shared a link to Tschernenko's website that displayed parts of her art.  "And you... what do you do handsome?" she said clearly still flattered by the model reference.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #253 on: <11-06-16/1558:02> »
"Nice. So you are a Russian sculptor in Seattle? Fancy that.
Well, my job is saving lives. You know Crash Cart? I'm one of the people making sure there will always be a crash cart heli ready to respond to an emergency."

Whitman took another sip. "Do you have an art show or display in Seattle? I'd love to see some of your work."

Meanwhile Slobbertooth found himself in the buffet line behind Tschernenko. The Russian artist did seem well rested and not particularly hung over, but she did shovel a remarkable amount of fried egg, bacon and sausages onto her plate and turned the setting of the soycaf maker to the darkest black it could manage.
Finally she took a seat at one of the few unoccupied tables at one of the windows.
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #254 on: <11-06-16/1627:38> »
Anna looked at Whitman and said "Impressive." and nodded slightly, taking a sip from her drink.  When Whitman references her art show she responds "That junk..." and gesture her hand, she is talking about her own art in such scorn. "it is booooring, old news. Food for collectors that are desperate to buy second hand experiences instead of living them in the first place. I have no interest in my old work, but I am always looking for new *inspiration*..."

She places her drink on the bar and looks at Whitman's eyes and speak with fascination.  "I want to experience something completely new and exciting, to push my self to my limits. If you know what I am saying? " she smiled deviously.
« Last Edit: <11-07-16/0039:39> by gilga »