NEWS

Into the Chaos (IC)

• 1203 Replies

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #690 on: <11-04-16/0637:30> »
Wheely wakes up from the call too, but well rested, almost like he has slept for weeks.

<<A mage? Damn it wasn't planned it will complicate things. I agree with Kynos we should stick with the actual plan, it's dangerous enough as it is, we will see for the other farm if we are still alive after facing vamps, mages and drones ok? It's worth to mention the possibility but they will likely be warned once we've got the first farm secured and we don't have the people to strike two places at the same time>>

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #691 on: <11-04-16/0956:08> »
[Noëmie "Nyx" d'Orville - January 13th, 2076 - Pixie Farm, Seattle]

>>We might be able to do something with the second farm, but not take it over. Based on what I've seen, I'm pretty sure implicating one farm doesn't impact any of the others. Which means we'd first need to get proofs for them too, not something we can easily do in the time we have now. And, we would need to have to hold both farms until the tribunal rules in our direction. Security here is reasonably discreet, but what do you think will be the reaction of AG when we grab the farm? This farm earns them a million a month, they will react. As for the mage I met, he is underground. If you stick above ground, there's little chance he will see you. But I must insist on the fact that while it's the only one I know of, it doesn't mean there aren't more. I wasn't exactly looking for that.<<
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #692 on: <11-04-16/1029:53> »
<<Applied Genetics, the name sounds… familiar, could it have anything to do with Future X Genetics which was mentioned as one of the client that were delivered Pixies or is it just a coincidence? I will check if I can find anything in the Matrix on that.>>

[spoiler]Matrix Search. Applied Genetics and Future X Genetics9d6t5 2[/spoiler]

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #693 on: <11-04-16/1045:25> »
[Noëmie "Nyx" d'Orville - January 13th, 2076 - Pixie Farm, Seattle]

>>I think it's a French corporation, if it can help.<<

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #694 on: <11-04-16/1542:36> »
<<That's what I thought, Future X Genetics is owned by Applied Genetis, looks like they do not just use the farm for vampires.>>

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #695 on: <11-04-16/2120:54> »
I will go with you Kernel.  I have nothing better to do.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #696 on: <11-04-16/2153:08> »
His stargazing was interrupted by the mechanical whirls and hums of the drones.  Not even a minutes worth of rest before he was bothered again.  "Can't return to the Brain Eaters while I am being tailed.  Perhaps I can find temporary asylum at the Gates.  Rent a room for the night and be on my way sometime by noon.  If not there then some other hotel.  I wonder if it'd be wise to leave the sanctuary of the Barrens.  Only one way to find out."  One gamble after another.  Maxwell leaves the rooftop and flies close to the ground, at street level.  Continuing to sustain the spell that levitates him.  In case he'd need to rise upward to escape whatever might halt his advance.  If he could, he'd slowly but surely arrive to his intended destination.  If not, Maxwell would be thrice impeded in one night.
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #697 on: <11-05-16/1002:38> »
@Maxwell It is going to be very difficult to reach the Gates walking at night. Your presence is known and the zombies are flocking to your location. Levitating prevents some of the problem but there is quite a large barrier with armed guards and drones separating Redmond from Bellevue - the rich got means to protect themselves from that menace- for now.
« Last Edit: <11-05-16/1212:48> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #698 on: <11-06-16/1907:39> »
Simone looks over to her companion riding in the shotgun sat.  "You look a bit distracted.  Are you alright or is there something you need or want to talk about?  Where do we need to head to?"
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #699 on: <11-07-16/1629:02> »
[Noëmie "Nyx" d'Orville - January 13th, 2076 - On the road, Fort Leiwis, Seattle]

Noëmie grimaces "The...manager...pissed me off, that's all." She looks outside for a minute, pensive. "I don't need to head anywhere now I think. I've done pretty much all I could do I think, I'm afraid my skills don't include raids or infiltration... Do you know what the others want to do?"

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #700 on: <11-07-16/2029:47> »
Maxwell laughs joylessly at his own misfortunes.  "Damned if I do, damned if I don't.  Can't catch a break lately."  His eyes search furiously for a weak spot he could breach into Bellevue with.  Alas to no avail, he finds nothing of the sort.  The armed perimeter proves to currently be impenetrable.  As far as he could tell at least.  Creeping round' the corners of avenues and trying to avoid the herd of undead flocking towards him.  Like he was a flying tasty morsel just waiting to fall into their clawed reach.  Maxwell pulls out his commlink and places a call to the leader of his new roommates.

@Jack - <<I've got good new and bad news.  Which do you want to hear first?>>
« Last Edit: <11-07-16/2031:27> by Mulcarn »
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #701 on: <11-08-16/0127:12> »
Simone looks at her new companion with interest.  "I think they want to have a team meet, but I am not certain if we need to physically be there or if we do this by 'link.  Let's find out."  >>Team.  Simone.  Are we angling for a team meet and debrief?  Is so, where do you want to do this?  I have Nyx with me so we can go just about anywhere.<<

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #702 on: <11-08-16/0235:06> »
[ January 13th, 2076 - 1:30 am, Redmond]
@Maxwell Jack texted >>Start with the good news...

Kuirem

• Omae
« Reply #703 on: <11-08-16/0244:14> »
Wheely is going through his morning routine while answering, he is at the tooth brushing part when he replies <<We still haven't settled on a place to meet, personally I don't mind Matrix meet. Maybe Casa could help, have you got a bolthole somewhere where we could meet, without potential prying ears if possible.>>

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #704 on: <11-08-16/0257:38> »
>>The van might be big enough to hold everyone.<<

Register