NEWS

Into the Chaos (OOC)

• 974 Replies

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #480 on: <12-29-16/1414:39> »
Can I please do something in the 12 hours i've lost then?  I need to go bushwacking for a sniper position.
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #481 on: <12-29-16/1600:20> »
I received another confirmation from Gilga that the four of you (Kynos, Wheely, Irris and Ayato) are a day ahead of Simone and I.  We'll be catching up with you shortly providing medical and magical support.

Nyx is still at the Gates doing... something?  Nothing?  To be determined?  Up to her I guess.

I don't even understand how it's possible.
What happened between the breakfast (where everyone was!) and now?
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #482 on: <12-29-16/1658:18> »
After breakfest you left to investigate Luna and see if you can do anything about the RCC.

Maxwell and Simone never finished RPing the night before breakfest - they were in dialoge for a long while due to Mulcarn being busy. So, Simone/Maxwell has not RPed breakfest or Luna. I am fine with them either joining up - or sleeping until noon what ever you guys prefer.  Same way to Nyx, she can come to Luna after the breakfest, perhaps her way with words will get the people there more cooperative.

I hope it clearifies some of the confusion.

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #483 on: <12-29-16/1713:37> »
Nope.
Because before the breakfast, Simone was with Nyx in the farm.
Before that she slept with the farm's employee she went to dance with. The one from which they got the meeting, just after the briefing.

As for Nyx, she didn't go because she was told it was a stealthy infiltration / hacking, nothing she's has any business with.
And with no one asking for her (which is perfectly normal, there's no reason to ask for her at this point) she won't decide she has to go ^^
« Last Edit: <12-29-16/1717:15> by Imladir »
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #484 on: <12-29-16/1817:07> »
I'm mostly echoing what Imladir is saying here when I say that's correct as far as I remember.  Maxwell and Simone were at the Breakfast Meeting at the Gates that took place roughly at January 13th 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM.  Give or take 30 minutes or so.  What happened afterwards (At least according to my original interpretation) was that Kernal, Wheel, Ayato and Kynos went to scout out and investigate the Luna Security building while Sovereign spent that morning and day with Simone.

We should be ahead of them and not behind them.  Did we pass through a time flux in all of this? 
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #485 on: <12-29-16/1852:12> »
Hanzo has nothing to add IC at this time if anyone is waiting on me.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #486 on: <12-30-16/0005:08> »
I, too, think that Simone and Maxwell are ahead of the others on the same day.  Maxwell was getting some rest and something came up, but it is still the same day.  Simone might have set an alarm for the following morning, but they can be awakened earlier if the team needs the mage for support.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #487 on: <12-30-16/0811:28> »
I'm not sure what's up with Gilga.  He hasn't posted IC in three days.  is he still running the game?

― Lewis Carroll

Mulcarn

• Omae
« Reply #488 on: <12-30-16/0959:42> »
If I had to guess he's probably busy enjoying the holidays with his family.  He'll be more active come the new year.
Speech|Thoughts|Matrix|Whisper|Astral|Descriptors and Narrative

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #489 on: <12-30-16/1008:23> »
Yeah I guess that's probably it.  Sorry if I'm coming across as impatient...I guess I was responding to Kynos's post.

― Lewis Carroll

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #490 on: <12-30-16/1011:40> »
I was thinking of giving you some time to catch up and bring everyone to the same timeline. I can push forward with Luna if you wish.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #491 on: <12-30-16/1015:53> »
From Irris:
I'll do a once over on the guards and take anything they've got.

Care to explain a bit? what is Irris doing?

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #492 on: <12-30-16/1121:16> »
A once over basically means a quick look.  So im doing a quick search of the guards and grabbing anything of value, in particular those things that Kynos had suggested in his previous post.

― Lewis Carroll

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #493 on: <12-31-16/1520:53> »
Couple of quick questions.  Is it just the people in the RCC room that are being affected or is it everyone in the building?  Also is the guy ignoring me and refusing to answer the question?

Will+Int preedged: 12d6t5 5  I didn't explode the sixes but I passed anyway
« Last Edit: <12-31-16/1529:49> by Stuttrboy »
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #494 on: <12-31-16/1638:20> »
Everyone in the command room, part of the reason they keep it sealed.