Shadowrun Play > Shadowrun: Anarchy

Suggestion: remove "Shooting people in the face"

(1/5) > >>

DoubleDome:
"... is a given".  This is rather off-putting, especially for casual gamers new to Shadowrun, but is almost the first sentence.  Please correct the tone.

White hat campaigns are a good match for these rules, as are games with younger players.  As written, I would hesitate to hand the rules to a teen-age player's mom...

GreatPoogie:
This is a horrible way for me to start off my first post, but... the tone? How do you think the rest of the conversation will go?
Mom: "So what kind of game is this?"
Player: "Well, a futuristic storytelling game where you play criminals without IDs, sometimes selling their souls and chopping their limbs off for some sweet cyberware, taking jobs from anonymous people that want you to do morally dubious jobs in a world that regularly touches on Snuff-BTL and Bunraku slavery."
Mom: "..."

Any way you slice it, that's gonna be an awkward conversation, chummer.

Raiderjoseph:
Younger players?... Kids play shadowrun? Are their PCs all "Nothing personal kid." Ninjas? I would love to see someone GM that campaign.

Novocrane:

--- Quote from: GreatPoogie on ---Any way you slice it, that's gonna be an awkward conversation, chummer.
--- End quote ---
"It's cyberpunk Ocean's Eleven with elves and magic!"

... Sometimes, you guys get way too hung up on the unimportant details.

Raiderjoseph:

--- Quote from: Novocrane on ---
--- Quote from: GreatPoogie on ---Any way you slice it, that's gonna be an awkward conversation, chummer.
--- End quote ---
"It's cyberpunk Ocean's Eleven with elves and magic!"

... Sometimes, you guys get way too hung up on the unimportant details.

--- End quote ---

I call infinite dibs on being Brad Pitt's Rusty Ryan.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version