NEWS

Tangled Currents - Jeremiah

• 566 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #510 on: <01-09-17/0209:50> »
Wednesday  12 June 2075  1915   Jake's Place   Redmond Barrens  Seattle

Jill wastes no time getting the pants and shirt on and her face has not lost the red tint.  She looks good in the outfit and smooths it down as she models it.  Jake's eyes follow her movements, almost as if he could still see her naked body under the clothes.  You hear something that vaguely resemble "gurk" from where Steve is dressing and she steps out. "Anyone laughs gets it.  I am not wearing this."

She steps into view and looks at you.  It is not Steve, but some incredibly gorgeous woman standing there.  The dress fits almost perfectly if a little long, as the hem touches the floor.  Jake takes his eyes of Jill and whistles.  "What did I tell you?  That dress is you.  What do you think mister scary guy?"

Steve looks at you, waiting to hear what you think.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #511 on: <01-09-17/0910:28> »
You look amazing.  I suppose I should also add a suit to my order so as to fit in with these fancy ladies.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #512 on: <01-09-17/1237:05> »
Wednesday  12 June 2075  1916   Jake's Place   Redmond Barrens  Seattle

Jake turns to you with a grin. "That I can do for you, mister scary guy.  Down to your skivvies."

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #513 on: <01-09-17/1925:39> »
Spokane strips down, slowly, putting on a show for the ladies doing a few hip thrusts and his best Elvis impersonations.  I even give the ork a "You know you want it" look.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #514 on: <01-09-17/2035:37> »
Wednesday  12 June 2075  2116   Jake's Place   Redmond Barrens  Seattle

Jake does not seem overly impressed.  Perhaps he is just more interested in naked teenage girls than in seeing you almost naked.  You do have the attention of both Phil and Steve, though, and both light up as you undress.  Phil sighs, "You sure did get lucky, Steve.  Make sure that you let me know if you ever get tired of him or want to share him for a night or two."

Jill laughs but you can see that her eyes are all over you, as well, and she nods her head at her sister's comment, even though she does not say anything.  At about that time, you hear a bike pull up to the site and soon Al puts in an appearance.  She looks surprised by your state of undress but is clearly of a similar mind as Phil.  Jake rolls his eyes and brings you a an armored suit that actually looks good on you.  The girls all seem to think so, anyway.  Jill gets a bit red again as she asks, "Hey, can I wear this away or do I have to change again?"

Jake shakes his head. "Sorry dear, I will need a few minutes to alter it for you.  I can do that while you wait." Jill sighs and strips out of the pant suit, handing it to the leering Ork. 

Steve removes her dress and hands it to Jake as well.  "When can I get this back?"

Jakes eyes are still feasting on the naked Jill as he responds. "Tomorrow afternoon.  I will be in a different place so give me a com code and I will contact you.  Now, let me get this fixed for the young beauty here."

He walks off towards the rear of the van while Steve gets dressed.  Al looks around at everyone. "Looks like I missed something.  Ain't you a bit cold, dear?"

Jill just shakes her head, obviously a bit more used to being naked in front of you.
« Last Edit: <01-09-17/2108:30> by Mercy Merchant »

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #515 on: <01-09-17/2232:28> »
How long do you think it will take to get the second skin and those other things I asked about. Spokane says to the ork as he leaves.  He then proceeds to get dressed again.  I offer Jill my coat while we wait.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #516 on: <01-09-17/2254:31> »
Wednesday  12 June 2075  2117   Jake's Place   Redmond Barrens  Seattle

"A couple of days tops.  Good work takes time, scary guy."

Jill gives you a look of thanks but shakes her head.  "No, not really cold, but thanks."  It might not be cold, but something has her nipples pressing against the thin fabric of her shirt.

Steve finishes dressing and comes to stand by your side.  She leans over to whisper in your ear, "I bet Phil and Al would be more than glad to strip to their skivvies to get measured for some armor.  Should I ask them if they want some new gear?"

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #517 on: <01-10-17/0817:42> »
What about the securetech and the and mask?  Those are like off the shelf right?

Spokane nods at Steve.  Phil, Al if you two want any new armor might as well pipe up since we are here.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #518 on: <01-10-17/1048:26> »
Wednesday  12 June 2075  2118   Jake's Place   Redmond Barrens  Seattle

You hear Jake's voice from up at the front of the van.  "Sure, sure.  The securetech stuff is, but I know no one who trusts his face to a regular mask and I don't sell them.  If you want that sort of protection, I have the name of a guy that can help you.  But I thought you wanted quality."

Phil looks at Al and shrugs. "No thanks.  I think we're fine.  Appreciate the offer, though.  I think one set of the family boobs on display is enough for one day."

Jill snorts.  "No bra for you, either, big sis?  Tsk, tsk, what would dear mum have to say about her daughters?"

Steve laughs and puts an arm inside one of yours.  "I guess you don't get to peek at the competition today, after all, dear."

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #519 on: <01-10-17/2157:38> »
Oh I'm sure they'd show me if I asked nicely.  He says with a wink, pulling Steve close to his side.

So you're making me a custom mask too then?  What about mods, some shock weave or something.  You think I can get the secure tech stuff tonight?

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #520 on: <01-11-17/0207:50> »
Wednesday  12 June 2075  2119   Jake's Place   Redmond Barrens  Seattle

Both Phil and Al give you odd looks.  Odd, in an I-am-not-sure-if-he-is-serious sort of way,  and both smile at you, with Al licking her lips. 

From out of sight, Jake snorts.  "Like I said, I don't do regular masks.  And, yes, we can talk about some add-ons.  You have to let me know what you want.  As for the secure stuff, you better tell me again what it is you want and I will see if I have it here."

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #521 on: <01-11-17/0826:31> »

Securetech PPP arms, legs and vitals kits.  I don't really know much about mods.  I know certain gear can have more or less of them.  I would need to know the capacity of the armor I suppose, but I'm mostly interested in shockweave and fire and acid resistance.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #522 on: <01-11-17/1001:20> »
Wednesday  12 June 2075  2120   Jake's Place   Redmond Barrens  Seattle

"Yeah, I got a few of the Suretech kits.  You know you can't use those with some of the other armor out there, right?  And you really can't get the 'Weave or elemental protections for masks.  Too small, I guess.  Now the suit here, sure, if that is what you want.  Costs extra, though, and you won't walk off with it tonight."

>>Spokane [Phil]: Hey, you any sort of serious at all about trying me or Al out?  All you gotta do is ask and you have a bed partner, even if only once.  Won't do it behind Steve's back, though, so talk to her about it and let me know.  But I gotta tell you I am interested.<<

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #523 on: <01-11-17/2341:05> »
Oh right.  Let's stick with the arms and legs then.  Those go with pretty much everything.  Why don't you add in another regular jacket like the one I'm wearing but with Shockweave and electrical resistance.  I won't worry about the suit.  I can pick up the rest of the stuff when we come back for Jills armor, but I'll take the securetech stuff now.  How much will all this run us?

I've told Steve she can bring others to the bed but it had to be her decision.  I won't pressure her but if you can bring it up with her if you want.  You know for a gang known for its sapphic leanings every one of you I've met has been pretty damn man crazy.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #524 on: <01-13-17/1032:05> »
Wednesday  12 June 2075  2122   Jake's Place   Redmond Barrens  Seattle

Jake comes back to where you are all standing around.  He has Jill's suit over his arm and hands it to her.  "Here you go.  You can change into it now if you want to wear it away from here."  He looks at the girl hopefully, but Jill just takes the suit and shakes her head.  Jake shrugs and looks over at you.  "Sure, I got the arms and legs in stock and can do the jacket up for you.  That part will be easy so I should have it ready by tomorrow afternoon, along with the dress.  Now, do you want the mask?"

Phil gives you a look.  >>Spokane [Phil]: Very funny.  Actually, a lot of us swing for both sides.  There are some who go strictly one way or the other, but I prefer to keep my options open, if you know what I mean.<<