NEWS

Bull's Patreon Campaign - Videos, Creative Writing, and More!

• 3 Replies

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« on: <05-04-16/0926:58> »
I've been doing some Emergency Fundraising this week due to circumstances, and in talking with a couple folks was told that I should be advertising the Patreon project that I set up.  Which is probably true, so here goes. :)

Bull's Patreon Campaign

I started this a few months ago as a way to finance myself in an attempt to create fun, exciting, and interesting things.  I love writing, I love making stupid Let's Play and other YouTube videos.  But they're very time consuming and don't pay the bills.  So I turned to Patreon as a way to make that possible.

I do Let's Play videos for various video games.  I have a weekly Video Log called Bulldrek, where I talk about random stuff (often reviews or commentary on things I've watched or read or played recently).  And I have a regular video series called Shadowtalk, where I talk about Shadowrun, usually focusing on my time as a player, gamemaster, convention volunteer, playtester, freelance writer, and developer. (Here's an example of a Shadowtalk video, where I talk a bit about one of my best friends, the GM to the Stars, Steven Tinner)

I also am collecting a repository of various creative writing efforts I've done.  Mostly Fiction and Game material, but I'll also have essays and even adventures available there as well.

I will also be doing monthly Google Hangouts to chat with my Patrons and just hang out and have fun with them.

And, for some of the higher level Patrons, I'll be running a monthly RPG session.  I'll be starting up a Shadowrun game this month for a few of my backers. :)

So please, check it out, and if it sounds interesting consider supporting me!  A lot of the content is Shadowrun focused, since Shadowrun really is a great portion of my life, so figure it will be of interest to many of you :)

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #1 on: <05-05-16/0356:18> »
I'm a backer!  All the cool kids are doing it.   8)

adzling

« Reply #2 on: <05-05-16/1024:56> »
left you a little something, good luck Bull ;-)

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #3 on: <05-05-16/1511:22> »
Thanks guys!  greatly appreciated! :)