NEWS

Tangled Currents - Rose

• 617 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #585 on: <09-28-16/0105:15> »
The others get dressed while you are out in the garage.  Everything looks fine and your drones are fully charged and waiting.  Soon, Robin and Elaine come out to join you and it is time to be off.  On the way, Elaine remembers that the cook's last day had been yesterday.  We had better hit a 'Shack before getting home or there will be nothing to eat.  What do you think?"  At the reminder, your stomach makes its own opinion known with a loud rumble.  Everyone laughs.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #586 on: <09-29-16/2228:11> »
Rose pulls up a map of the route and locates a Stuffer Shack that's not too far out of their way and adjusts course. "Sure! I've been so distracted with thinking about how this is going to go that I didn't even realize I was hungry." With a slight grin, "Should we pick up some soy-ritos for the Oyabun?"

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #587 on: <09-30-16/0117:23> »
That gets a laugh from the others and the mood lifts a bit as you drive to the 'Shack you had picked out.  Shopping takes no time and you arrive at Elaine's house in plenty of time to eat and get ready.  As agreed, you and Robin set up in the living room and Robin takes some time to get into the system and become familiar with all of the component parts.  Elaine asks if you are going to send a drone into the den and have it wait there.

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #588 on: <09-30-16/1801:39> »
"Robin should be able to keep us in the loop while we sit here by using the security system. I don't want it to be obvious we're watching them. If they have someone in their group who's watching the Matrix, it would be fairly easy to spot any drone that was being actively used. I've got drone's on the walls outside watching though, plus a last resort in the truck parked down the street if drek hits the fan. Everything will be okay; we'll be watching the whole time."

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #589 on: <10-01-16/1308:22> »
Elaine looks a bit relieved and nods.  "I guess I am just nervous.  I will get some things ready, be right back."  She goes into the kitchen and starts opening counters, pulling plates and bowls out to be placed on the dining room table.  After she finishes, she returns to the living room and says, "I am headed off to the wine cellar for some Saki Howard keeps there.  Do you want anything for us up here?  Oh, and I have ordered some snacks that are supposed to be delivered by drone in the next half hour.  It would be rude to not have anything to offer our guests."

With that, she heads downstairs.

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #590 on: <10-04-16/1501:40> »
"Well I won't say no to something to drink, especially if it's Howard's, but let's not go crazy. Once they leave though..." Rose grins at Elaine. "We should have everything set up on our end shortly, then it's just the waiting game." She turns to Robin, "You've got access to all the cameras now? Here's the feeds from the drones around the perimeter. Can't do much to stop whoever the Oyabun brings, but we can certainly watch for anyone looking to crash the party."

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #591 on: <10-04-16/1613:20> »
Robin nods as she accepts your feeds and slots them into her overall view of the security of the building.  "Lots of cameras here.  Hmm, I wonder if Elaine knows that Howard has a camera in her bedroom.  We figure prominently in recent days, but the loop is two weeks and does include some of her with another woman.  I am tempted to turn that camera off and discard the feed.  There is also one for Howard's bedroom.  By the way he is always looking up at the camera you can see that he knows it is there and the girl he is with.....................hold on, let me look at this a bit closer.  Back to you in a minute or three."

By the time Elaine comes back upstairs with three bottles of wine, Robin is still looking off into space.

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #592 on: <10-04-16/2307:41> »
"Why don't you show Elaine the recordings of us before you delete them; she might enjoy them. Just make sure you kill any outside access to them. I wonder if Howard ever got a chance to watch us?" She shudders a little bit. "Well, even if he did, I think we got him back fairly good..."

When Elaine returns, Rose grabs one of the bottles and looks around for an opener. "Did you know where all Howard had cameras in here? It's fairly extensive... We won't have any trouble following you as you take Oyabun on the tour."

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #593 on: <10-04-16/2349:58> »
Elaine hands you one of the bottles and shakes her head as she hands you a corkscrew.  "I really have no idea where he had the things.  He told me that he was rigging some up to watch the exterior of the house and the grounds.  Why?"

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #594 on: <10-05-16/0006:42> »
"Well... It almost seems like he was more concerned with the inside than the outside. Especially the bedrooms."

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #595 on: <10-05-16/0012:07> »
Elaine puts the bottle she is opening down on the table.  "What do you mean?  Did the bastard have a camera in my bedroom?"

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #596 on: <10-05-16/0016:49> »
"In both of them... Robin says he was recently basically posing for the camera with his most recent girl. She's checking out the tapes right now. There's tapes of us, too..."

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #597 on: <10-05-16/0038:11> »
"Can she put them on the vid screen?"

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #598 on: <10-05-16/0044:51> »
Rose grins, "Which?" She nods at Robin, "Let's wait for her to get done. Should be any time now."

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #599 on: <10-05-16/0108:14> »
In fact, Robin does look up about then, her face a bit pale.  "Wow!  These only go back a couple of weeks based on the date and time stamp, and we have been here for just over one, so there is not much here, but, wow!"

Elaine asks her to put the feeds on the large vid screen and Robin looks over at you then back to her before nodding.  The screen pops to life and the first scene is Elaine with a woman that you do not know, but they seem to be having a good time together.  You have seen some of Elaine's moves but the other woman looks like she is not really trying.  The disturbing thing is that the picture zooms in at various times to get close-up shots of the other woman's body in different locations and positions.  There is some dead space that seems to have been erased, then scenes of you and Elaine and then the three of you together.  Again there are close-in shots of various parts of your bodies.  Elaine has been gasping from the first shot and shakily takes a seat on the couch.  She shakes her head wordlessly as scene after scene goes by.  The scenes stop and Robin quietly says, "I think we get the drift.  Howard, or someone, was watching us and maneuvered the cameras to take photos of us."

Elaine finally finds a voice.  "I had no idea.  You have to believe me.  I had no......................."

She puts her hands in front of her face for a minute, then looks up.  "But he has not been in the house during the time you have been here, except for a couple of hours early on.  He must be able to do this remotely.  Oh God!  Are there others he could have used to see us as we......we......found things and made plans?"

Robin shakes her head.  "Only in the bedrooms.  But yes, it does look like he, or someone else, was able to manipulate the cameras by remote in real time.  Now, personally, it sucks that some perv has seen me completely nude and focused on some very personal areas, but I can get past that.  The real interesting part is the feed from his room.  Ready?"