NEWS

[SDS OOC] Agri-Vation

• 308 Replies

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #300 on: <07-05-16/1207:26> »
I’d forgotten that there is some degree of mental link between spirit and summoner.  Any chance that Harry sends any information/feelings back to Forty about how the spirit-fight is going?  (Forty didn’t specifically include that in her instructions, so possibly not, but I’m really not sure how much this is an open channel versus ‘push-to-talk.’

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #301 on: <07-08-16/1644:58> »
Round 2 Pass 2

21 Amerind Mage
19 VanGuard Hlding Action
16 Kachina's Spirit
14 Kachina  -1 Stun / -4 Physical
14 Forty -3 Stun
14 Harry (Spirit)
09 Ravener
07 Henway -3 Stun, also an additional -1 to dice rolls this turn due to electric damage
03 Drones
00 Angus -2 Physical, also an additional -1 to dice rolls this turn due to electric damage

Forty can take an action to communicate with the spirit, she would feel if it got discorporated or something, but there is not necessarily a free trelepathic link.

VanGuard holds his action.

Kachina's spirit attacks the Amerind's spirit and sends it packing.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

Beta

• Ace Runner
« Reply #302 on: <07-08-16/1755:51> »
I think that Harry has one service left (at least, in my tracker post at the top of the OOC thread I had written, before the break, that 1 service remains.  And I did find the summoning post, giving 3 services, and I think Forty used up one to sniff the motel room and 1 to attack the mage's spirit).

So when the mage's spirit goes poof, Harry's existing service expires, but Harry should stick around.  Would Forty be aware of that?

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #303 on: <07-11-16/1347:30> »
Yes, Forty would know!

Obidancer, think we're looking for your next action.

Beta

• Ace Runner
« Reply #304 on: <07-11-16/2000:03> »
Nice one, Obidancer!

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #305 on: <07-16-16/0231:31> »
Thanks! Who are we waiting for? Let's post guys!
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

Beta

• Ace Runner
« Reply #306 on: <07-16-16/1934:31> »
Oops, I was not reading carefully, forgot that was your second pass action in the IC thread..  So Forty and her spirit are up.  I'll have it up soon. right about now.

JaydeMoon, I'm assuming that there are still penalties for shooting this way.  I'm taking a guess at 'not as bad as blind fire' since we have some fairly decent idea of where we are shooting.  Shooting from cover with an image link is -3, and seems like it might be somewhat similarly awkward (although in opposite ways -- there you are shooting in an odd manner, with a clear idea of where the target is, here we are shooting normally, with only a fuzzy idea of where the target is.)

So I'm provisionally rolling with a -3, but will happily re-roll with whatever modifier you deem appropriate.

13 dice, -1 for stun, -3 for targeting issues, gives 9 dice
     shoot kachina/enemy mage: 9d6t5 3  3 successes, decent.

As for Harry, he needs to spend an action materializing, unless the enemy mage is using astral sight in which case he can attack him astrally.
« Last Edit: <07-16-16/2205:49> by Beta »

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #307 on: <07-17-16/0706:27> »
Round 2 Pass 2

21 Amerind Mage
19 VanGuard Hlding Action
16 Kachina's Spirit
14 Kachina  -1 Stun / -4 Physical
14 Forty -3 Stun
14 Harry (Spirit)
09 Ravener
07 Henway -3 Stun, also an additional -1 to dice rolls this turn due to electric damage
03 Drones
00 Angus -2 Physical, also an additional -1 to dice rolls this turn due to electric damage

Harry materializes.

Ravener performs some action of his own.

Henway is up!

Yok

• Newb
« Reply #308 on: <07-17-16/2304:50> »
Can you give me a quick estimate of how far away the Amerind mage (now on the ground) is from Henway?  Just trying to gauge what pace I need to keep to reach him, or if that's not really possible.

EDIT:  Still waiting on response regarding distance, but just to keep things moving Henway is either running towards the downed mage with gun ready to shoot if he moves again or running and trying to pin the guy to the ground if he can reach him with a spur over the guy's eye since I think we wanted him alive if possible.

« Last Edit: <07-22-16/0911:12> by Yok »