NEWS

Recruitment: Stormy Waters Subcampaign

• 314 Replies

adamu

« Reply #285 on: <03-02-16/0738:46> »
@Adamu,

Just to say I'll be withdrawing submission of Jean Erik de Quere. I put the character in for critique on another section of the board and he needs a fair bit of work (re-arranging priorities and re-budgeting). Also, I'm involved in a bunch of Pathfinder games and am about to start my first GM session in a solo game over on Paizo so don't want to spread myself too thin. My first game of Shadowrun will just have to wait.

Have fun all. Hope to catch up with you later.

Dude, sorry to hear you won't make the second wave.
If your schedule does open up, we'll be open to new players as others drop out - which always happens.

Horsemen

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #286 on: <03-02-16/1627:14> »
I am still working on some of my details.  Life became rather busy this past week. 
Agent #191 Catalyst Demo Team

adamu

« Reply #287 on: <03-02-16/1739:47> »
I am still working on some of my details.  Life became rather busy this past week.

No worries - I'm still stabilizing the First Wave.

But have got some lovely work already in from several Second Wavers - excited to get them going as well - but yeah, life can be busy!

bangbangtequila

• Omae
« Reply #288 on: <03-03-16/0824:50> »
If recruitment is running, I'm currently whipping up a combat/manipulation mage. I don't have the sheet down yet, but the back story is in the black book.

adamu

« Reply #289 on: <03-03-16/1900:13> »
If recruitment is running, I'm currently whipping up a combat/manipulation mage. I don't have the sheet down yet, but the back story is in the black book.

Check out the first post in the thread.

We are just about to integrate a second round of one-on-ones, and after that gets done we'll be happy to take newcomers whenever existing players drop out!

bangbangtequila

• Omae
« Reply #290 on: <03-03-16/2331:54> »
Perfect! It will give me time to get that mage all rolled up!

Horsemen

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #291 on: <03-04-16/1647:42> »
I changed concepts as Devon's was not working out easily for what I envision.  I'll save him for a future PC if this new concept ends up "retired" in some manner.

Owen Shaw is a former Tir Peace Force officer considered dirty by many in the PF.  He's an Ork who specializes in Forensic Accounting.  Owen served his time then left for Seattle where for most of the last year he's been rebuilding his life.

I should have the background, description, and primary contacts details finished tonight and posted to the site.  Tier 2 contacts are still a WiP.

adamu

« Reply #292 on: <03-04-16/1653:55> »
Uncanny - I once had a character who was an ork cop accused of being dirty who was specialized in forensic accounting. So weird, cuz I play very few characters.

So of course I think your concept is great!

Horsemen

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #293 on: <03-04-16/1821:46> »
Uncanny - I once had a character who was an ork cop accused of being dirty who was specialized in forensic accounting. So weird, cuz I play very few characters.

So of course I think your concept is great!

Cool!  He's fairly average but I wanted a bit of a twist on him.  So the forensic accountant route combined with an Ork with exceptional Logic.  He's being designed with a focus on RP over action.  I am not sure what direction or role he will ultimately fill but beyond the hooks I am putting in, I am letting the events determine that.

bangbangtequila

• Omae
« Reply #294 on: <03-04-16/1822:03> »
Neat, my fellow is a Tir national who had to leave due to trouble. After I get the background nailed down I'll shoot you a message if you want to build a former association.

Horsemen

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #295 on: <03-04-16/2318:01> »
Neat, my fellow is a Tir national who had to leave due to trouble. After I get the background nailed down I'll shoot you a message if you want to build a former association.

Sounds good.  I am still nailing down a few points myself.

mderm

• Newb
« Reply #296 on: <03-07-16/1303:41> »
@Adamu,

Just to say I'll be withdrawing submission of Jean Erik de Quere. I put the character in for critique on another section of the board and he needs a fair bit of work (re-arranging priorities and re-budgeting). Also, I'm involved in a bunch of Pathfinder games and am about to start my first GM session in a solo game over on Paizo so don't want to spread myself too thin. My first game of Shadowrun will just have to wait.

Have fun all. Hope to catch up with you later.

Dude, sorry to hear you won't make the second wave.
If your schedule does open up, we'll be open to new players as others drop out - which always happens.

Thanks, Adamu.

Once RL and other RPG commitments are under control and I have some spare time I'll start lining up some characters ready for when slots open. Might even see if someone wants to GM a solo milk-run for me.

bangbangtequila

• Omae
« Reply #297 on: <03-07-16/1322:04> »

Sounds good.  I am still nailing down a few points myself.

This magician struggle is real. I'm really set on an elf, but by Ghost would I make a better character with Human sitting in Metatype D or E. I'll have a background in the next day, expect a message.

adamu

« Reply #298 on: <03-10-16/1910:42> »
Okay, yup, I've been managing to bump the whole first wave at least twice a week as promised.

BUT - I have indeed still not gotten the second wave launched.

RL keeps popping up - just a quick post to those who haven't totally given up on me that I am working on the second wave...

Horsemen

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #299 on: <03-11-16/0317:52> »
Real Life has interrupted me as well so I am still working on the character as time available kind of disappeared.  So the delay kind of works for me.