NEWS

Recruitment: Stormy Waters Subcampaign

• 314 Replies

Horsemen

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #270 on: <02-22-16/2013:18> »
Devon and Vexboy sound like they would get along as he likes kids too. Mostly protecting their innocence from pedophiles but still.

Perhaps we will get a chance to meet and even run together.
Agent #191 Catalyst Demo Team

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
  • When in doubt, blame the dragons.
« Reply #271 on: <02-22-16/2051:55> »
That would be nice. Id also like to meet Brickyard Bades character personally.
From To<<Matrix message>>
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

adamu

« Reply #272 on: <02-23-16/0832:52> »
@All - very sorry again for getting totally sick right in first wave launch week.

I am going to resume getting individual threads started throughout this week, hopefully having all of the 'first wave' up by Friday.

@Horsemen - welcome welcome. Take all the negative quals you think you can survive and don't mind me exploiting, and do take the points for them.
Seems you understand you'll be in the second wave, which is when I can get to it...

@Raider - if you have the 13 points you need, then you can initiate. The idea is for you to have fun, so if you're happy to just pay the points and be done - cool. I don't think there's any one particular way magic-users do it.
If you would like it to be a more elaborate RP experience, let me know and it can be woven into your personal story (though it will take longer that way, of course).

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #273 on: <02-23-16/1329:38> »
Just a quick check: has anyone else used Drox (street medic I created) as a contact?  I was looking to up her connection rating from 2 to 3 after I reviewed the ratings table in the CRB, but I want to make sure this isn't messing up anyone's else's math.

(I'm cross-posting this to the Dumpshock thread too)

adamu

« Reply #274 on: <02-24-16/1654:37> »
RECRUITMENT UPDATE

Second wave will be the end of the one-on-one, then duos, then finally groups format.
That means Beta, Chrome Head, Pap, and Brickyard if she comes back. Also Renard and Horseman if I get submissions.

I will still have recruitment open for people that want to join as others drop out, but they will be brought into the existing groups.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #275 on: <02-24-16/1703:48> »
I've reorganised the contacts section on OP to make the lists slightly more manageable...some contacts may appear in multiple categories if that's appropriate...hope it's helpful!
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #276 on: <02-24-16/1723:54> »
Take your time adamu.  Just throwing out though that I have a Dumpshock account too if you find that site easier to manage.

adamu

« Reply #277 on: <02-24-16/1737:30> »
Take your time adamu.  Just throwing out though that I have a Dumpshock account too if you find that site easier to manage.

Thanks for your patience - I really appreciate it.
You'll be up by end of week, though, is the plan, and right here on this board!

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #278 on: <02-24-16/1757:47> »
I've reorganised the contacts section on OP to make the lists slightly more manageable...some contacts may appear in multiple categories if that's appropriate...hope it's helpful!

Very nice!

When we are adding more contacts, should we just put them where we think they best fit?  (categories do seem pretty straightforward) but just want to check ... it looks so nice I don't want to mess anyone up!

Horsemen

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #279 on: <02-24-16/1908:12> »
RECRUITMENT UPDATE

Second wave will be the end of the one-on-one, then duos, then finally groups format.
That means Beta, Chrome Head, Pap, and Brickyard if she comes back. Also Renard and Horseman if I get submissions.

I will still have recruitment open for people that want to join as others drop out, but they will be brought into the existing groups.

I hope to have everything finally fleshed out some time Sunday.  It has been a very busy week.
Agent #191 Catalyst Demo Team

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #280 on: <02-24-16/2328:35> »

Very nice!

When we are adding more contacts, should we just put them where we think they best fit?  (categories do seem pretty straightforward) but just want to check ... it looks so nice I don't want to mess anyone up!
Wherever you think they fit!

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
  • When in doubt, blame the dragons.
« Reply #281 on: <02-25-16/1613:42> »
Anyone see Brickyard Babe?
From To<<Matrix message>>
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #282 on: <02-25-16/1623:32> »
Anyone see Brickyard Babe?
She's really not well, haven't heard anything recently so maybe I'll send her a PM...

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #283 on: <02-25-16/2210:19> »
OP character sheet updated with more detailed bio (which I thought was there already) and with blurbs on basic interactions between Free Contacts and Sam.

mderm

• Newb
« Reply #284 on: <03-01-16/2022:34> »
@Adamu,

Just to say I'll be withdrawing submission of Jean Erik de Quere. I put the character in for critique on another section of the board and he needs a fair bit of work (re-arranging priorities and re-budgeting). Also, I'm involved in a bunch of Pathfinder games and am about to start my first GM session in a solo game over on Paizo so don't want to spread myself too thin. My first game of Shadowrun will just have to wait.

Have fun all. Hope to catch up with you later.