NEWS

[SDS OOC] Tri Tri Again

• 329 Replies

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #315 on: <02-05-16/0053:11> »
My brain is absolutely fried after what amounts to a 100 hour work week.  I tried looking back over stuff but can't do it.  Tomorrow we fly back and I still will work over the weekend, but hopefully find time to catch everything up.

In the meantime, Kumiho either needs to make a firearms roll (if he's shooting the tracker) or a throwing roll, combined with a driving roll.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

skulldixon

• Chummer
« Reply #316 on: <02-08-16/2132:41> »
Man that sucks. Hold in there Danny.

Also, I'm glad the Malware alert over with; now I can post my action.
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
Text and thought

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #317 on: <02-13-16/1919:38> »
At this time I am making a decision to table the Shaking Down Shadows games until I can actually regularly devote time to them.  I did not anticipate the amount of work it would take to prepare for this deployment I am about to go on.  I guess that's what happens when you plus up a unit from 40% manning to 60% (read: all new people) and then try to get them trained for a year abroad in just a few short months.

The irony is that once I'm in country I am fairly confident that my schedule will stabilize.  Unfortunately, that won't be until April sometime.

I think it would be better to just hold off for the next month and a half to two months than to try to force a post haphazardly and force everyone to sort of monitor the threads 'just in case' I might have posted.

I am still very interested and excited to keep these games going as I have the whole 'year' IG sort of plotted out and I am very disappointed with the circumstances that that have 'forced' my inactivity.

I am very appreciative that you all have stuck with it and I ask that you bear with me a little while longer.  We'll get the ball rolling on these and I hope that it will all be worth it in the end.

When I am certain I can post regularly, I will send you all a message, either via PM or email (PM me your email address in that case!)  Thanks for your understanding.

Seņor T

• Newb
« Reply #318 on: <02-13-16/2232:29> »
Makes a lot of sense to me, Jayde. Things should be a lot calmer with me come April too, so that works out here. Good luck with the work... and hope you're seeing some sort of compensation for the extra effort!
Thought   "Speech"   <<Matrix>>   Astral

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #319 on: <02-14-16/0215:36> »
I want to thank you for the effort you have put into this game as well in preparing to serve overseas.  Thank you for your sacrifices.  Tanya will be waiting for you when you get back to this.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #320 on: <06-05-16/0512:35> »
Hello, friends.  Looking over everything, this one was easy.  Kumiho gets the tracker onto the van and the team is left on the street, wondering what happened and what to do next...?

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #321 on: <06-06-16/1010:50> »
Nothing for me to add at this point.  I'll message a few folks, I think.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #322 on: <06-10-16/1304:40> »
Folks messaged, see if they show up!

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #323 on: <06-11-16/0600:31> »
I am here and looking forward to playing.  Not sure I can carry all the other parts though.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #324 on: <06-11-16/0950:23> »
I'll push it along if they don't respond in a minute here.  like tomorrow or so.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #325 on: <06-11-16/1021:57> »
Coola nd thanks.  I was really enjoying this character and the team.

skulldixon

• Chummer
« Reply #326 on: <06-20-16/0300:40> »
So no word from any of the other players then?
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
Text and thought

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #327 on: <06-20-16/0348:33> »
We can make it work with some cooperation.  Once finished with the plot, we can then join up with those remaining from the other groups and go to the next chapter.  We can write the story.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #328 on: <06-20-16/1535:24> »
^ That, very much that.

Seņor T

• Newb
« Reply #329 on: <07-12-16/0030:19> »
Alright, so poking my head back in and I'll try to keep up. Hoping it's easier to get back into the swing of things now that we're out of combat.

Anyway, no promises at this point. If I can work time for this back into my daily routine, cool. If not, same rules as before. No post in a day, then write for me or just go on without. And if I don't get back into the swing of things by the end of this mission, then I'm out. Life is life, after all.

I will say that odds are better than I would have thought before I wrote my post. Writing in Cal's voice reminded me how much fun he is.

Good chance no post for me tomorrow. Traveling back home from a short trip to Chicago.
Thought   "Speech"   <<Matrix>>   Astral