Shadowrun General > General Discussion

Contacts, who you don't know.

(1/10) > >>

Bisharian:
We all know that more and more life in the shadows is relying on who you know, as much as what you can do. So I thought it would be prudent to discuss what kind of people you need to contact for specific services. Obviously, if you want someone dead, a Sammie will do the trick, but whar if you need a low altitude drop into restricted territory. How about a recombent algorithum to encrypt your data store? Let's say Lone Star is hot out to find you and you need those nasty warrents to go away. The Ghostbusters ain't got shit when it come to a Yakuza hit squad or a V-chopper loaded for troll, when the lead starts whistling in your ears.

So the question stands: Who you gonna call (when it hits the fan)?

Casazil:
Fixer ~ For work

Fense ~ To sell the things that just fell from those people, trucks, ect., ect.

The Gun_Nut ~ when I need Guns

Face ~  the one you call efore the Star or other law inforcement group comes looking learn to grease the right palms

Mafia ~ if you have a Yak issue (yes this can start wars so what I bet theres work in it.)

Yak ~ If you have a Mafia issue (yes this can start wars so what I bet theres work in it.)

Triad ~ If your screwed by both the Mafia and Yaks (yes this can start wars so what I bet theres work in it.)

Hacker ~ to secure your data, money, what ever ya got thats on the net.

Shaman ~ well for alot of stuff but really good if your having spirit troubles. (the Ghostbusters got nada on her)

Rigger ~ to get that air drop or ride ya need.

I'll check the Little Black Book and see if there is others I would call.

Kontact:
Gotta love a crazy rigger for artillery on demand.  Get in with the Red Hot Nukes gang and see if you can't phone in an Ares Heimdall missile strike from 18 klicks out.  Sure it costs a pretty penny, but sometimes a body just needs to vape a hardened target or get a real flashy distraction.  All in the space of 20-something seconds.  Paint up your target and let 'em fly.

Alternately, there's always the spirit marm.  Again, bound spirits don't come cheap, but if the mage knows your aura, he can astral to your location at around 1 km/s and tear things up.  

Of course, combat is only one dimension of how a contact can help a buddy out, but backup on demand can save your life for sure.

FastJack:
Don't forget a good lawyer. Sometimes you need that contact inside the system in order to get you out.

Tex Muldoon:
Always want a private eye or bounty hunter for those that don't want to be found.
Also a Bartender/Bouncer that way you always have an ear on the streets.
And a bum that way he can take the fall for you and get himself out off the streets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version