NEWS

Clarification on qualities

• 4 Replies

Kincaid

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« on: <09-30-15/1320:12> »
Two quick questions:

Does the quality Consummate Professional (Assassin's Primer) count as a Code of Honor?

How should we calculate the Essence savings from Biocompatibility (Chrome Flesh), specifically the "rounded down to the tenth" part? 
Killing so many sacred cows, I'm banned from India.

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <09-30-15/1834:10> »
Yeah... Assassins Primer section contradicts itself because it says that none of the positive qualities are banned, Consummate Professional is banned, but then goes on to say that all the qualities are banned as they're based off Code of Honor.
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Kincaid

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #2 on: <09-30-15/1837:48> »
I guess a follow up question would be, "Is Strive for Perfection also a Code of Honor quality?"
« Last Edit: <09-30-15/1957:45> by Kincaid »
Killing so many sacred cows, I'm banned from India.

Lormyr

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #3 on: <09-30-15/1947:25> »
You know, I never realized Consummate Professional was illegal, as it was not specifically called out in the Negative Qualities by name (reading fail on my part). Looks like I need to swap that out for my Missions bro. Whoopsie!
"TL:DR 6e's reduction of meaningful choices is akin to forcing everyone to wear training wheels. Now it's just becomes a bunch of toddlers riding around on tricycles they can't fall off of." - Adzling

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #4 on: <10-01-15/0804:21> »
Assassin's Primer is up for review with the FAQ Committee, so these issues will be addressed with the next release.

All the qualities are disallowed because they are all examples of Assassin's Creeds.
Ray Rigel
Former Shadowrun Missions Developer and Event Coordinator
Catalyst Demo Team