NEWS

Bliss, Blessings and a Piece of Hell [OOC]

• 181 Replies

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #60 on: <12-08-15/1733:20> »
Depends which kinds of meeting you mean.
Roughly three times a week he trains shooting or martial arts.
Coming Friday, he's going to meet a couple of friends late night.
You can reconstruct from miscallenious data that he shows up at the temple pretty much every morning.
He has an appointment with his doctor in one-and-a-half weeks.

The last person that contacted him calls herself Lucie. She appears to be associated with him in some business manner, but she's not a member of the temple.
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

luckace

• Omae
« Reply #61 on: <12-12-15/1529:16> »
About his body: as much as I'd love to make some extra nuyen, i feel like selling FY might attract unwanted attention. I don't know what augmentations he has besides his eyes, if it'd be worth the risk or not.
If his augmentations are worth a lot, Scarcrow has knowledge of cyberware 1 and a cyberdoc as a contact (loyalty 3), might be helpful to inquire a price etc.
speech   thought      "matrix talk"   <<message>>    whisper   foreign language

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #62 on: <12-12-15/1553:54> »
Well, perhaps we want that kind of attention we want! Their dog is dead in a dramatic way - perhaps they'll be looking for some additional security - who knows who targets them. 

luckace

• Omae
« Reply #63 on: <12-13-15/0919:16> »
Just to sort things out about our hit-list and to prevent a misunderstanding:

Akihiro Matsuda:  worth 16k if we bring him to Johnson (leading scientist)
Manisha Hatsumoto: 6k (lower scientist)
Uncle Prasad: 6k (other employer)
Ravinder: 6k, but disappeared

A bugged kid: 6k

Do you think we could also sell FY to our boss?

Here's what she says:
We will pay a fair price for whatever you can bring us: data about the project, prototypes, scientists, any employees with the task to observe the program, trainers, surgeons, protocols. And after that, I want you to destroy any evidence you have been there and I want you to destroy anything Faruke could use.

"Here is what I offer:
If you bring us the software, typification and research essays - that is, all the data there is to the project - that's the core. We'll grant you 15 k. Nuyen, not rupees. If you don't bring us the data, you get nothing, no matter what else you might bring or do. Same goes if you don't erase the data. That's part of the job, so it's necessary for the pay.
If you have hardware - prototypes, complete sets - we'll grant you up to 8 k more.
For bringing us the lead scientist you get another 8k. 3k is for a low-rank scientist or other employees who were in charge of the program. Same goes for a bugged kid.
« Last Edit: <12-13-15/0924:42> by luckace »

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #64 on: <12-13-15/0926:12> »
"or other employee ? "

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #65 on: <12-19-15/0738:13> »
About his body: as much as I'd love to make some extra nuyen, i feel like selling FY might attract unwanted attention. I don't know what augmentations he has besides his eyes, if it'd be worth the risk or not.
If his augmentations are worth a lot, Scarcrow has knowledge of cyberware 1 and a cyberdoc as a contact (loyalty 3), might be helpful to inquire a price etc.

Well, his 'ware is not that cheap. The most expensive gear clearly are his wired reflexes.

Your last post is basically correct. As Frozen Yoghurt is only a mercenary and isn't involved into the project itself, it is more than dubious whether they will pay for him or not. Also, don't forget the main task.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #66 on: <12-21-15/1419:39> »
Erm ... boys? Are you waiting for some piece of information or something? We can fast-forward the scene we are in atm and continue to plan the next operation. But you should discuss the next step. ;)
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #67 on: <12-21-15/1545:41> »
Yeah, sorry I was waiting for some input about what the guys and girls at the containers do with FY - especially if they show mercy or if he is executed.
Once that is done, we can reconvene in the rented rooms opposite the temple to talk about the next steps.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

luckace

• Omae
« Reply #68 on: <12-21-15/1550:33> »
Sounds good. So we jump to the rat-pack and bring them FY to gain their trust abd some information? They still haven't told us about Manisha for example.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #69 on: <12-22-15/0057:08> »
Oh, good to know. Sorry, I thought of this of more than a formality. Let's do it
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #70 on: <12-23-15/0327:30> »
I'll leave contact to the hive to Scarcrow. I'm pretty sure they'll like to talk to him better than to a known police man - no matter what he did for them.
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #71 on: <12-23-15/0533:20> »
Poor Lucky.

luckace

• Omae
« Reply #72 on: <12-23-15/0551:03> »
Wow, this escalated quickly.
Before handing them the unconscious man, I'd like to exchange commcodes with them - if they are willing - and again ask questions about the temple: if they know any of the people we have to hunt down (Manisha!), know how to contact them, or know any other entrances into the holy hellhole.
And I'd like to ask them if we can count on their support against the temple, at some time they might be useful as a distraction.
I guess asking them afterwards won't make a difference?

Shall we just do it OOC?
  Then we could jump to Cinder's rented rooms.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #73 on: <12-24-15/0821:53> »
Well, I, too wanted to roleplay this, but since Jack seemed to want to skip the scene, I did. Seeing as you have some stuff to deal we can roleplay it in a separate thread. The other two can then join or not, as they wish.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #74 on: <12-24-15/0825:19> »
Oh, sorry, I didn't want to skip the scene for you. I only wanted Cinder not to participate (he doesn't have the stomach for it)
talk think matrix