NEWS

[SR5] Hard Targets

• 138 Replies

tytalan

• Newb
« Reply #60 on: <09-21-15/1621:48> »
Sendaz I agree with you hopping they have both offense and defense as for the quote a quote taken out of contacts means nothing.

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #61 on: <09-22-15/1714:19> »
Which is why people need to put more effort in expressing their thoughts.

I find that starting with a good question is a great way to get a conversation started. Unfortunately...
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

tytalan

• Newb
« Reply #62 on: <09-22-15/1819:57> »
All I wanted to know is if they had already released the title and the subject of the next deep shadow book.  This should have been an easy answer since most gaming companies tend to have either a release schedule often a year in advance.  What did I get Rubbish.  If you do not know you do not answer that the polite thing to do.       

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #63 on: <09-22-15/1828:49> »
All I wanted to know is if they had already released the title and the subject of the next deep shadow book.  This should have been an easy answer since most gaming companies tend to have either a release schedule often a year in advance.  What did I get Rubbish.  If you do not know you do not answer that the polite thing to do.       

*sighs*

You really are making this more complicated and insulting than it has to be. The post is question basically read as "Yes, I know what the next Deep Shadows book is. No, I'm not allowed to tell you yet."
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Angelone

• Ace Runner
  • A decent perfection
« Reply #64 on: <09-23-15/0423:58> »

A NDA is a NON-disclosure agreement, that means while they know they can't talk about it. Also your original question was a yes/no question, you worded it poorly if you wanted more information. If you would have asked something like "What is the next deep shadows book?" or something along those lines you would still not gotten an answer besides "We can't talk about it." because they are under an NDA.

Back on topic- Wow, loving this art.
REJOICE! For bad things are about to happen.
la vida no vale nada

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #65 on: <09-23-15/0658:24> »
Let's move the conversation back to Hard Targets.

Thanks, Shadowrun Mod

Kirito99

• Newb
« Reply #66 on: <09-23-15/0705:47> »
so AJ , wehn we should expect release this splatbook ? I asked once few days ago but mu question drowned in this quarrel.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #67 on: <09-23-15/0721:46> »
Sorry, no official dates yet. However, given that we're seeing more and more art being shown...typically that's a build up to the release announcement.

tytalan

• Newb
« Reply #68 on: <09-23-15/1622:49> »
Angelone I know what a NDA is we deal whit those all the time in finance and no one said anything about NDA's until later.  ScytheKnight if you had said that there would have been no issue.

AJ on topic can you tell us if the book will have any information on target defense and can you give us a peek or two?  Also I know it is often assumed that when you say Gear it often means both equipment, magic, and cyberwear is that the case here or are we just getting equipment?  Also any vehicle Mods or will those have to wait for Rigger's 5.  I can think of a couple of Vehicle Mods that would be mostly used by protection details which would be the main opposition of wetwork. 

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #69 on: <09-23-15/1704:18> »
AJ on topic can you tell us if the book will have any information on target defense and can you give us a peek or two?  Also I know it is often assumed that when you say Gear it often means both equipment, magic, and cyberwear is that the case here or are we just getting equipment?  Also any vehicle Mods or will those have to wait for Rigger's 5.  I can think of a couple of Vehicle Mods that would be mostly used by protection details which would be the main opposition of wetwork.

I don't have any info on those kids of details...happy to ask, but don't generally see that much prior to release. Regarding "Gear", I would be shocked if it didn't include a full range from cyber to arcane to mundane.

tytalan

• Newb
« Reply #70 on: <09-23-15/1843:45> »
Thank you AJ and if you can get us any spoilers to wet our appetite it would be great really with out any we can no more guess and that just spinning our wheels.   

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #71 on: <10-01-15/1932:24> »
Some updated art from Tumblr:

And from the commentary, looks like it will be off to print soon. ;D

Snake Eyes

• Chummer
  • I am the Matrx
« Reply #72 on: <10-01-15/2356:30> »
 ;D Cool
Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Dinendae

• Ace Runner
« Reply #73 on: <10-02-15/0037:36> »
I like that Ork picture; it's nice to see some of the artists moving away from the freakishly ugly Orks and Trolls.

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #74 on: <10-02-15/0048:48> »
I like that Ork picture; it's nice to see some of the artists moving away from the freakishly ugly Orks and Trolls.

I have always enjoyed Jeff's work. He was, I believe, a big part of what drew me into Earthdawn as well as SR.