NEWS

Shaken: No Job Too Small (SR Novel)

• 6 Replies

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« on: <06-10-15/1810:23> »
So we know that Shaken: No Job Too Small was an exclusive for Origins in paper form.
Any hope of a digital release before too long?
I'm also asking because I'll soon be on vacation, am nearing the end of Borrowed Time (great read BTW), and need something to read while I'm relaxing on the beach... :p
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Patrick Goodman

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
« Reply #1 on: <06-11-15/1122:26> »
It wasn't an Origins exclusive; hard copies will be making their way to B&N stores and other outlets. It just happened that they only had the actual books at Origins at this time. If I understand Jason correctly, once B&N gets the books out, electronic editions will be forthcoming.
Former Shadowrun Errata Coordinator

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #2 on: <06-11-15/1155:22> »
It wasn't an Origins exclusive; hard copies will be making their way to B&N stores and other outlets. It just happened that they only had the actual books at Origins at this time. If I understand Jason correctly, once B&N gets the books out, electronic editions will be forthcoming.

Thanks for the clarification :)
And fingers crossed then ^^
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #3 on: <06-11-15/1416:06> »
Yeah, for Conventions, we usually have them do a small, early print run that we have special delivered to have some available to sell.  The rest get done as normal and shipped out as normal, so they take longer to get finished and go through the distribution chains.

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #4 on: <06-11-15/1541:08> »
Word from my contacts is "probably later this month."

Mystic

• Freelancer
  • Omae
  • Word Mercenary
« Reply #5 on: <06-11-15/1619:19> »
So Crit...we ever gonna see you do a Kincaid cosplay at the conventions?

I got a London Fog you can borrow.

8)
Bringing chaos, mayhem, and occasionally cookies to the Sixth World since 2052!

"Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it can't be hard on your clients"-Rule 38, The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries, Schlock Mercenary.

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #6 on: <06-11-15/1700:26> »
So Crit...we ever gonna see you do a Kincaid cosplay at the conventions?

I got a London Fog you can borrow.

8)
I DO have a pack of Targets (bubblegum cigarettes) and a nice airsoft 1911 (and I've used them for the Shadowrun Scramble before, in fact), but Kincaid's got two big problems for that;  one, I'd have to shave my beard, and two, Gencon's awful damned hot for a suit and tie, much less suit and tie plus a coat.