NEWS

Thomas Roxborough and cloning

• 51 Replies

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #45 on: <04-03-24/1348:25> »
Thanks Wakshaani!

Where is the first part of his background covered?  As I said, I'm happy to go pick up PDFs of old books, and sometimes there is no better way to get a feel for someone than to read the early material about them.

(I'm interested because he sounds like a someone that would both utterly fascinate and utterly revolt one particular character in my game, so I'd like to have him influence some events and eventually cross paths, but I want to get a good feel for him first).
« Last Edit: <04-03-24/1350:38> by Beta »

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #46 on: <04-03-24/2000:59> »
The earliest mentions were in Aztlan, Corporate Download, SOTA: 2064, and Runner Havens.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #47 on: <04-03-24/2023:09> »
Thanks Wakshaani!

Where is the first part of his background covered?  As I said, I'm happy to go pick up PDFs of old books, and sometimes there is no better way to get a feel for someone than to read the early material about them.

(I'm interested because he sounds like a someone that would both utterly fascinate and utterly revolt one particular character in my game, so I'd like to have him influence some events and eventually cross paths, but I want to get a good feel for him first).

Went to check the Wiki to make my life easier. :D (He was diagnosed with his disease in 2049 and given one year to live, but soon after went into the tank where he's been until his return, which should have been the latest Cybernetic book whose name escapes me right as I need it. Ack.

As for earlier stuff?

Augmentation, 59
Aztlan, 62-64
Corporate Download, 44
Man & Machine: Cyberware, 54, 88
Runner Havens, 122
System Failure, 102, 104
State of the Art: 2064, 153
Target: Matrix, 107, 108

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

mik212

• Newb
« Reply #49 on: <04-03-24/2209:30> »
Thanks for the infodump. It has been very helpful. So is he still considered out of the box as far as the metaplot is concerned going forward? Even without the official reveal?

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #50 on: <04-03-24/2306:55> »
Yes, the reveal was official. We're just missing the set-up to the reveal.

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #51 on: <04-04-24/0237:03> »
Thanks for the infodump. It has been very helpful. So is he still considered out of the box as far as the metaplot is concerned going forward? Even without the official reveal?

Yeah, he's up and about and doing things, but for the most part has just been seen being super-hedonist.... he's not looking for revenge right now as much as he's just enjoying having a body again, so it's sex, food, drugs, whatever. He's got a lot of LIFE that he missed out on, so he's going for it, HARD, right now.

Of course, the real question is when he finally gets his fill and decides to get some revenge ...