NEWS

[5e OOC] Tabula Rasa, Chapter IV

• 1011 Replies

Ryo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1005 on: <02-01-16/1650:10> »
12:01 AM Friday, February 1st, 2075

It's February 1st! Happy Tabula Rasa Day!

Looking forward to the big finale.

Hooray!

Unfortunately, The sunday game was called on account of the Dwarf's player being absent, and I didn't want to leave him out of the finale. Trying to get the game going some other day this week to wrap things up.

Malevolence

• Ace Runner
  • Matrix Addict
« Reply #1006 on: <02-06-16/0542:52> »
Loving the summaries. The players do seem like a fun bunch. Thank you for taking the time to post - as long as they are, I know it isn't a trivial thing.

Also wanted to comment on the Further Adventures of James and Ileana. Also enjoying that, but one thing I wanted to mention is that a Vampire with the Levitate spell is probably not particularly afraid of water. Now, 60 years without the benefit of the spell might leave a residual uneasiness, but I'd think that Ileana's adventurous personality would lead her to enjoy a nice swim just as much as the sunlight on her face. I can totally see her making a beach trip a high priority just to thumb her nose at her "condition".
Speech Thought Matrix/Text Astral

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1007 on: <02-06-16/2041:08> »
When you play a vampire with Levitate you can RP her however you want to.

Malevolence

• Ace Runner
  • Matrix Addict
« Reply #1008 on: <02-07-16/0156:24> »
Sorry, didn't mean to step on toes, just thought it might have been overlooked.
Speech Thought Matrix/Text Astral

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1009 on: <02-18-16/2010:06> »
Ryo, did you ever finish this off? Don't tell me that it got hung up on the dwarf. Dwarves aren't tall enough to hang on.

Zweiblumen

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1010 on: <02-18-16/2054:31> »
Was randomly poking around the site and noticed that OOC Tabula Rasa, Chapters II and III made the top 10 topics by replies :)
http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?action=stats

This game has really been one to leave an impression!
Speech, Thoughts, Comm/Text, Subvocal

Ryo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1011 on: <02-18-16/2240:14> »
Ryo, did you ever finish this off? Don't tell me that it got hung up on the dwarf. Dwarves aren't tall enough to hang on.

Well first it hung on the dwarf. Then it hung on the Troll. Then it hung on the elf. Right now it's in a nebulous place where maybe hopefully we can finally finish it this sunday, but we'll see. I make no promises.