NEWS

[StS OOC] EMT Extraction

• 157 Replies

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #75 on: <08-10-15/1333:34> »
Raider gets 5 hits on his con test.  The guard does not do so well, so for the moment, the guard let's Raiden in, but it's only a matter of time before the shit goes down...

Also, as threatened, I'm just pushing this forward, with or without posts.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

WillAsher

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #76 on: <08-11-15/0448:21> »
Ravener searches for the guards comlink, which should be easy as it is probably not running silent (Matrix Perception 6d[5]  1 hit http://orokos.com/roll/316096).  He then attempts to get a mark on the comlink (15d[7]  3 hits  http://orokos.com/roll/316098).  I then swap Sleaze and Attack.  Then I crash his dialer program so he can't call his boss (13d[6] 6 hits  http://orokos.com/roll/316100).  I swap Sleaze and Attack back.  I then turn off the add blocker on the comlink (Control Device, 9d[5] 2 hits  http://orokos.com/roll/316101)

After doing that I find the heart monitor on Kingston (Matric Perception 6d[5] 1 hit  http://orokos.com/roll/316105) and try and get a mark on it (Hack on the Fly, 15d[7]  4 hits  http://orokos.com/roll/316106)

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #77 on: <08-11-15/1751:55> »
Success.  What do you do with the marks on the heart monitor?

VegasRigged

• Omae
« Reply #78 on: <08-12-15/1903:11> »
Right now I'm trying to talk these guys down from any violence or alarm raising, I rolled my negotiation plus cool resolve and edge and came up with fifteen hits thanks to the wonders of exploding sixes.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #79 on: <08-13-15/1726:17> »
I'd like the link to that roll, friend-o!

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #80 on: <08-15-15/1323:28> »
OK... here's the situation.

It's time for Initative Rolls from everybody.  Some of your actions are going to be holding actions for a bit, but we're getting the rolls now.

Whiskey and Raiden have the gurney with Kingston on it, they have just pushed out of the room.  They are approximately 50 meters from the exit.  They can push the gurney at a walking rate or running rate of 3x instead of 4x.

Ravener and Redline are positioned on a building across the way, ready to provide cover fire.  You see two Knight Errant Officers enjoying a cup of Soykaf in the parking lot, approximately 25 meters from the entrance on the opposite side of where the ambulance is waiting.

Cherie is on top of the ambulance.

Jujin is in Kingston's hospital bed laying in wait, ready to cause a diversion.

I don't know who is driving the ambulance... right now I imagine Whiskey or Raiden will be manually driving it.

WillAsher

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #81 on: <08-15-15/1559:46> »
Ravener is in Hot Sim, so his initiative is 22 (4d6+9  http://orokos.com/roll/317230). 

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #82 on: <08-17-15/1517:37> »
31 Cherie
25 Whiskey
22 Ravener
16 Raiden
16 Redline
14 KE Outside
11 KE Inside
07 Jujin

Here are the initiative rolls.  In 24 hours, I suspect I will be posting Cherie and Whiskey's actions, then I'll give the rest of you time to post.  When you do post, you can use if-then-else statements so you don't have to wait on me to adjudicate the last guy before you post.  Post what you are wanting to do in OOC.  Once I adjudicate and let you know the results, post the narrative in the IC.

Thanks!

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #83 on: <08-18-15/1351:48> »
Cherie attempts to summon a spirit.  She used a point of edge, as did the spirit, both post edge.  Even on the roll.  Cherie makes her soak roll.

Whiskey holds her action to move in concert with Raiden.

Ravener, please describe your next action and roll any dice.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #84 on: <08-19-15/1401:44> »
Acted for Ravener, who placed two MARKs onto a single commlink.

Raiden, you're up.

I'm checking this thread every day and posting for you if someone doesn't otherwise post.

WillAsher

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #85 on: <08-20-15/0516:14> »
Sorry, was waiting for others to post. I am going to locate one of the fire alarms for the side away from the ambulance and try and get a mark on it.  Since I have marks on a guard's comlink, I will snoop to listen in to their radio chatter and let the rest of the team know if there is any problems.   You can roll for me. 

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #86 on: <08-20-15/1218:22> »
No worries.  I just want to keep this moving.  With the folks who have dropped out, we've kind of settled into a bit of complacency... especially now that I'm running the Triple Threat one as well, going to keep it mostly tight.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #87 on: <08-21-15/1347:38> »
Raiden and Whiskey push the gurney approximately 12 meters down the hall this turn, which will leave them with 38 meters to go... it looks like it will indeed take about 4-5 rounds to even get out.

Whiskey reaches a hand under the cover to be ready to fire her AK-97.  She also focuses her inner strength, boosting her agility by 3 (spending an edge point to do so).

Raider simply pushes, exuding an air of legitimacy to his actions.

------

Redline, it's your turn, if you are still with us.  I'll be posting for you in 24 hours if you don't otherwise post.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #88 on: <08-24-15/1313:46> »
Redline takes two take aim actions on one of the KE officers outside.

All of the KE Officers act.

Jujin's turn.

Shaihulude

• Newb
« Reply #89 on: <08-25-15/0026:22> »
jujin will take his combat sim. if he has time he will notch up his agility with his adept skills.
« Last Edit: <08-25-15/0052:49> by Shaihulude »