NEWS

[StS OOC] Triple Threat

• 237 Replies

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #210 on: <09-21-15/1859:41> »
Jayde, feel like just telling us who has the best first aid skill so we can go ahead and knock out these healing rolls? You know, just to speed things along? I can see how someone might want to be mysterious about a skill, but probably not that one.
"Speech" *Thought* <Text> ~Astral~

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #211 on: <09-21-15/2121:53> »
Lol, none of you have First Aid.  What a bunch of chumps!

Gepsenst has it at 1.  He does it, but no one actually heals any boxes as a result.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

schenn

• Chummer
  • Divillian Lesterat
« Reply #212 on: <09-21-15/2125:04> »
lol. Anyone bring a medkit?

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #213 on: <09-21-15/2204:35> »
I see that Angus has one, rating 6. Can we just do what the autodoc says? Aren't there rules for just following the medkit's instructions? I thought it was just medkit rating x2. We'd want to just heal stun then physical, then after my turn I'll quickly make the rounds with force 6 heals for everyone who needs it, 17 dice -1 for sustained spells, hopefully not another -1 for my physical damage.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #214 on: <09-21-15/2352:25> »
I took into account the MedKit.  Gespenst with a MedKit is better MedKit by itself.

But he's still not that great.

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #215 on: <09-25-15/0921:03> »
Ok, so I heal everyone who needs it, F6, 15 dice (17-2)

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #216 on: <09-25-15/1923:51> »
Calico spends about 10 seconds healing Terrane's wounds, heals 7 points of physical damage and takes no drain.  Then she spends about 6 seconds on Angus healing him of 4 Physical.

Angus: 2 Physical
Calico: 2 Stun, 3 Physical
Terrane: 5 Stun, 4 Physical
Dive: 1 Stun
Gespenst: A-OK.

We are in free text, so you guys can just open post about what you are doing.

I'm sorry I haven't been fully engaged this past week, in the middle of my move to Wichita, KS from Portland, OR and I've been House hunting.

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #217 on: <09-26-15/1033:26> »
What's the situation with all the "goods" we were sent to retrieve? Are they all already loaded in the trucks, are they all accounted for but scattered all over the place, are some missing, destroyed?

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #218 on: <09-26-15/1221:31> »
I figured you'd want to put in a little IC post about how the healing magic goes before I moved on to posting more GM narrative.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #219 on: <09-30-15/1620:04> »
I am tracking that TRV, Angleaca, and schenn are still sort of with us?

Feel free to post for either Gespenst or Terrane.

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #220 on: <09-30-15/1632:02> »
I assume now we "discuss amongst ourselves" who the best two drivers are, and then we load up and head out. Jayde, care to expedite that by telling us who that is?

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #221 on: <09-30-15/1921:19> »
Lol, the two players who are definitely to around anymore, Gespenst and Terrane.

trv123

• Chummer
« Reply #222 on: <09-30-15/1928:52> »
Ok, I'm just gonna arbitrarily divide up the people in the two trucks. If anybody who's here thinks it should be different, feel free to speak up. Don't know that it matters a whole lot.

Agleaca

• Chummer
« Reply #223 on: <09-30-15/2129:03> »
I'm here sorry about that started a new job.I fine with loading in with gaspen

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #224 on: <10-02-15/1058:49> »
Alright, that ends the run.

Pay is 9,500¥

Karma is 6.

No Street Cred, Notoriety, or Public Awareness.

Mr. Johnson is unavailable as a contact (might change if you ever do another job for him).

Sorry for the starts and stops and the changeover of GM.  For those of you who want to free-Roleplay in the IC thread,please do so.  Looks like Terrane and Gespenst are out, so don't include them, but if Angus, Calico, and Div want to go get a beer or whatever and build up any sort of IC depth, feel free.  When you guys are doe, I will roll up any RP and grant one or two additional points of Karma.

This run covers the first months of the campaign's PbP run.  You also get a 'Milk Run' that you will earn 5 Karma for, which you can exchange to Nuyen at a 1 for 2000¥ rate (so 5 Karma 0¥, 4 Karma 2000¥, 3 Karma 4000¥, etc).  If you write up the details of that milk run, you can earn up to 3 additional Karma (that should be posted on the Obsidian Portal.

You will also have 14 days for personally finding gear, training skills or attributes, or 'Working for the Man' or 'Working of the People'.  The last two take up 7 days and allow you to exchange Karma to Nuyen or vice versa at the same rateI just posted.

If you have any questions, ask them here.  I'll get in touch with you guys when we're bout to start on month two, expect it to be in a few weeks.

Also, for Divilian and Angus, there is still time to write a short fiction worth up to 3 Karma points for Month 1.  That opportunity will close 1 week prior to starting Month 2.
« Last Edit: <10-02-15/1108:11> by Jayde Moon »