NEWS

Boston Lockdown book

• 33 Replies

Ursus Maior

• Omae
« Reply #30 on: <05-02-15/0830:49> »
After reading the spoilers, I think I will have to get the book ASAP. Though I don't really like the big news.
Liber et infractus

Sterling

• Omae
  • Dragged in by the credstick
« Reply #31 on: <05-02-15/0933:13> »
I'd love to get the book, but had a nasty shock when I went to Steam to buy the basic game and pdf.  For some reason they are more expensive because I'm in the UK.  There is a 25% discount until 10:00 am PT 5th May, so when I first went in it looked like I could get the game for $29.99 and the book for an additional $9.99, so $39.98 combined, or £26.41.  However, once I logged in and the site knew I was in the UK the price was "adjusted" into UK currency, but the prices were now £26.41 just for the game, and an additional £9.99 for the pdf, a total of £36.40, or $55.10.

I was ambivalent to the game before, but now I'll wait and see if I can get the pdf through Battleshop or DrivethruRPG.
"His name is Sterling. He’s an ex-pat Brit making a living as a fixer and a hacker in Metropole. He’s a rare blend of upstanding and fun...(so) listen to his experience."
>>Data Trails, p.82

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #32 on: <05-02-15/1040:30> »
I was ambivalent to the game before, but now I'll wait and see if I can get the pdf through Battleshop or DrivethruRPG.

Maybe it would be cheaper to buy it directly from the devs? http://www.shadowrun.com/shadowrun-online/donate/
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Sterling

• Omae
  • Dragged in by the credstick
« Reply #33 on: <05-02-15/1207:25> »

Maybe it would be cheaper to buy it directly from the devs? http://www.shadowrun.com/shadowrun-online/donate/

Nope, exactly the same prices as above!
"His name is Sterling. He’s an ex-pat Brit making a living as a fixer and a hacker in Metropole. He’s a rare blend of upstanding and fun...(so) listen to his experience."
>>Data Trails, p.82