NEWS

Date Night ( IC )

• 3424 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #435 on: <05-19-15/0242:55> »
Dancing enjoying and looking for the perfect parthner Marco thinks... if I could get a sample to this drug to the balcony... I could have someone to look at it before we escape... But I cannot leave them here... I knew that I will follow Yelena to hell... but I thought we will have more time before realitiy strike us.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #436 on: <05-19-15/1015:46> »
Arc's cheeks flashed at Yelena's suggestive comment, glancing up briefly at NineLives before catching Yelena's drop in energy, instinctively reaching out to steady the Russian.  "Hoi, think you partying a bit hard.  Come on, take a breather". Helping her to a seat, she sat down right next to her, snapping her fingers to get some service and ordering a couple glasses of water.  She noted the flushed euphoric look on the Rove's face, the eyes glazed over, the sheen of exertion.  The frag did she take...

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #437 on: <05-19-15/1335:40> »
The blast rouses Ambrose momentarily with the pain as it tears a small chunk from his leg and then he passes out again from it and the drug induced sleep claims him more deeply  Ambrose never sees the other club bouncers rush over, and he and the other two are grabbed. He's taken to the basement and he doesn't hear them exclaiming over his wound. "Get the med-kit! The GOOD one!" The wound is washed and dressed and then. "You can tell the boss we got him. "I think he's gonna make it, he should anyway. Tie him down just in case." It sin't long before the boss comes and listens to the whole story of how Ambrose came to be this way. "We'll let him sleep it off for now. The party upstairs is keeping things hopping and not giving me time to question him anyway. I need you guys back in your places. He's not going anywhere. And close that up. If he wakes I don't want him seeing anything."

@ Marco Marco hears the blast, but on his side of the building it's very muffled, and concentrating on the summoning spell the way he is it's unnoticed.
« Last Edit: <05-19-15/1952:35> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #438 on: <05-19-15/2040:58> »
@ Arc  NineLives looks at you and frowns, "Those particular drugs will still leave her in charge of herself. No ones trying to make her do anything she isn't already into. Is she your Vruk? Nice looking, and knows how to party and really enjoy herself." he turns to you and smiles, "Relax, and enjoy yourself. Word is you can afford all this now. You made good slitch. Enjoy it!"

@ Yelena  She smiles at you and says, "It's Venus Launch Code. It's way fun!" She smiles and kisses you and then moves to dance with others when Arc comes to you and pulls you out.

@ Marco  The hostess smiles at you and says, "Of course. We still have Centaurii Sunrise available. You're lucky, it's the last room left. The party has taken up most of our private rooms." She leads you to an alien jungle themed room with an AR display overlay of a nebula and a red sun rising. It isn't hard for Marco to spot someone very willing to enjoy themselves in a private room and he's got his pick of who he wants to spend an enjoyable evening with.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #439 on: <05-20-15/0104:43> »
Yelena looks at Arc and smiles.  "Yelena thank Arc.  Needed catch breath."  She looks up at the man with her friend.  "No.  Not Arc Vruk.  Arc not do women."  Yelena turns her head away for a moment and wipes a tear from her eye then straightens back.  She opens her mouth to say something, but is interrupted by the massive explosion across the street as the warehouse goes up.  Yelena thinks, *Good Marco.  Still on plan.*  She rises and throws her arms above her head, yelling, "Fireworks.  Look, Arc, fireworks.  Bella make fireworks for party." 

Yelena moves through the crowd of people who are focused on the explosion and fire, looking for Bella.  If she finds her, she will embrace her.  "Yelena thank Bella for fireworks.  Big noise.  Very good party."
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #440 on: <05-20-15/0112:50> »
The question from the tall man was met with a bark of laughter from Arc, her lips grinning widely at the thought.  "Vruken?  Man, that what people be sayin?  I got a Vruk, but it ain't her.  Don't think a keeb like that be solid with that way, ya know?  'Sides that...". She got quiet for a second before joining Yelena.  "we spat at the gates of hell together.  Man, she's blood to me"

Immediately, though, her face brightened up.  "Tch, you'd 've surprised.  Seems like a blood mojo bounty runs out pretty quickly.  But hey, I ain't caring about that tonight.  Come on, sit with us, wanna know what work was deemed worthy of the great NineLives, haha". And with that, Arc joined Yelena at the table, nudging elbows with the Russian with a wink.  She missed the other's tears, but was at more ease knowing that the drugs she was on wouldn't addle her senses...though it was curious how NineLives knew that.

And then the explosion went off.  Arc's eyes went wide as she looked out the window, seeing the conflagration light up the outside environs.  "Well frag me three times and call me an easy slitch.  Now this is a party!"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #441 on: <05-20-15/0138:03> »
Marco smiles at the hostess and replies... “thank you sweetie for attending my ever growing desire for vices... I will think of you when I pass out with a smile on my face.  Make sure we have everything fun in there... alcohol, party uppers downers to relax for afterwards... I really want to make the ‘wow’ level tonight. “

He then texted Arc and Yelena an encrypted message << Gals... I need a phone call in half an hour to my public comlink... it will be hilarious if it is emotional and dramatic. >>
The perfect target for this night was already drunk, and a bit off due to drugs and Marco’s party senses spotted him shortly...  It was a  guy wearing the ancient flag of great Britain and speaking with a fake British accent... To top it all he was dancing in the classical music room to music from the 60’s ... of the previous centauri 60's... he seemed like the perfect partner for tonight... maybe it was his unexplained sex appeal... because eh wasn't good looking or anything.

*He is a bit out... would be the perfect cover for me... * After a couple of dances he said *Hey sugh... want to continue someplace more private?...* grabbed his hand and took him for the room, finally placing neatly the role of street cloths on an internal part of the room.

Before they enter he makes sure that the place is packed with alch
* So.. Mr. AP... you sit and relax and let Marco here take care of the magic... I am a pleaser you see... * 
What’s your poison? he asked... besides me - he giggled as he showed him the variety of party drugs on the table... Shortly after he picked his poison Marco started stripping and gave him a private dance... He said as he gave that man a private dance...  he  then pleased him with various of different methods.

If that Phone call ever arrive - Marco rush to the phone and saying...
you are  WHAT?! in an angry voice...
then continues after a short while... with a softer voice

tell me what happened... really what happened ?

Are you okay?

Okay I’ll be right there... but make it brief... I am in the middle of something.

Marco quickly dresses... this time with his street cloths. I’ll be right there with ya sugah’s Marco say as he dresses with the clothes he picked for his infiltration... It will only take a short while he say.
« Last Edit: <05-20-15/0145:06> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #442 on: <05-20-15/0148:09> »
Even partially lost in the moment and the drugs she is taking, Yelena is able to make the call to Marco as requested.  She pings him with her internal link and sends a frantic message, not even really sure why.  But Marco did ask, and so far it seems that all is still on track.  After the call, she turns her attention completely back to her new friends.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #443 on: <05-20-15/0445:32> »
Even when he knew it was a ruse, Marco was upset hearing Yelena all stressed out in the phone. He felt as if it made his work a lot easier.
[spoiler]lie to AP: 18d6t5 9[/spoiler]

Marco’s face quickly reformed and became the face of someone else, it was not just the disguise... he walked and talked like someone else. For the time being he was the new bartender Joe the and Joe was going to get curious about the basement. If Marco is not disturbed he’ll head down the basement walking into there as if he belongs there... when he get close he’ll trigger the detonator by signalling his fiery demonic friend.
[spoiler]
Disguise + facial sculpt: 7d6t5 2
Enhance Disguise with impersonation: 15d6t5 5
7 successes overall
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <05-20-15/0517:25> by gilga »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #444 on: <05-20-15/0458:18> »
The explosion Sam bought and paid for goes off exactly as he wanted. A lot of flash & bang complete with gang colors on an outside wall facing the club. Ambrose genius allows the supposed fire to burn for almost ten minutes and the gang colors are prominent displayed throughout the burn. The gangers whose members were on security detailthat night are there to witness the way their rivals are spitting in their faces. War is clearly justified.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #445 on: <05-20-15/0850:58> »
While Marco could not see the explosion it was spectacular he knew. Almost anyone in the club rushed to the windows and balconies fascinated by the colors and the sight. Fireworks were not a common sight in the Barrens after all and that’s what people were convinced it was... for a short while at least. Disguised as Joe the new bartender he took advantage of the confusion and sneak his way to the basement. “Thanks for everything my fiery friend" he thought...  as he went down.
[spoiler]
He is sneaking... activating his agility boost.
attribute boost agility: 7d6t5 1
drain resistance (vs 1): 6d6t5 3

not very impressive, but 1 more agility is always nice, no drain.
sneaking: 8d6t5 4
The sneak roll turned out great - Joe cannot hope for a better chance to keep his new job...
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <05-20-15/1311:45> by gilga »

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #446 on: <05-20-15/1140:54> »
Noting the expressions of some of the gang associated employees, Arc allowed herself a confirming grin: whoever Sam hired for the job knew how to pull it off.  Gonna have to ask Brock if he knows anyone that can do this.  Always appreciate a fellow boom banger!. Clapping her hands together, she drew attention to the lasting flames and blasts while her mind went to work, sending Marco's drone on a follow pattern and locating him.  Luckily he kept his stealth tag on, or he would have been hard to spot!  Confirming the stealth autosoft was running, she sent it to follow closely behind Joe-Marco down into the basement, keeping an eye ahead and behind.

@Marco decrypt 104729479-0390 commcall {Arc}>>
<<Lookin wiz, barkeep.  With you.  Use my eyes to check ahead as needed.  Remember, just pointing to a spot in AR will send it there, in case I can't do it for you.  Good luck!

[Spoiler]drone stealth (-1 noise)(-2 to opposed perception): 7d6t5 3[/spoiler]

« Last Edit: <05-20-15/1242:08> by SgtBoomCloud »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #447 on: <05-20-15/1410:47> »
@ Arc & Yelena  Many of the patrons were fascinated by the fireworks and toasts and laughter rang out to it all. But, enough of the guests were familiar with the gangs of the area to catch the significance of the colors and soon the club was abuzz with gossip about the who and why's and expected responses to come.

@ Marco  Most of the club was catching the display outside and Marco had an easy time getting to the basement. Only one person waved at him, "Hey Junior! You should catch the show outside. You won't see this again that's for sure! Maybe we should have the boss have some fireworks! It would totally be in theme. Hurry ya hoop!" Marco is only seven steps into the basement when he hears something drop behind him, "Oh no! They're onto me!" But when he turns to look it's one of Arc's tiny little fly spies. As he goes further in it's exactly what he expected to find. A basement. It's got lots of shelving and supplies with a few dedicated rooms and a couple of coolers for alcohol and perishables. It's in one of these rooms that Marco gets a shock. The reporter bomber guy! His coloring isn't great and most of the left side of his pants is burned off. But it's bandaged neatly enough anyway. Marco is under no illusions as to the care he's received though. The straps holding him down to the table tell the tale as clearly as if Ambrose had spoken.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #448 on: <05-20-15/1448:04> »
 Marco nods slightly in response to Arc's message, he is way too tense to text back but he understood.
when to his coworker he causally answer: 
"I’ll be right out, thanks for the tip... I love fireworks... " as he enters the basement. He feels strangely good, he is tense, sharp all his senses are tingling he feels alive... 

He is surprised to see Mr. Reporter in there... this wasn’t supposed to be a rescue mission but Marco cannot... he just cannot leave him there thinking what is going to happen when he wakes up... also if he talks to the club people Marco will be exposed. "But how can I get him out of here without anyone noticing?" He thinks about a healing spell... but a close inspection shows that the damage to the body is not what keeping him unconscious, "besides he was stabilized already and is expected to wake up on his own... otherwise why restrain him..." a heal spell will shorten his recovery but he will still be a prisoner.   Marco has a different solution... it is risky but it might work.

He texts Arc and Yelena
<< This is Mr. Reporter dude the one that gave me the detonator... I am taking him out with me and disappearing. If they interrogated him they already know about me and maybe also you gals.  He may be kept here after an interrogation... we must find out what he had told them.

I am begging you... please please please leave this place now,  too many things have gone wrong. We’ll think about some other method to achieve our goals. Besides I am using mojo so for me... there is no other option now... I must go away... Yelena... if I won’t see you again I wanted to say that I want you more than I ever wanted a thing in my life... I am crazy about you, please be safe.  >>

Without any ceremony Marco uses his magic and turn the demolition expert into a small hamster. A moment later, an unconscious hamster lies comfortably within the now oversized clothes of the reporter. He picks the hamster and put him in his pocket.  “There is no going back now... I used magic and I need to get out fast... my cover is worth nothing now... " he quickly made his way back into the club and exit the basement “"Going to see the fireworks!” he say to his coworker as he heads towards the exit.

[spoiler]
Shape Change Force 6: 12d6t5 5
drain resistance vs 3:
drain resistance: 11d6t5 2
Marco takes 1 stun damage.

PS any reference to baldur's gate is intentional... Go for the eyes Boo, Go for the eyes!
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <05-20-15/1656:14> by gilga »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #449 on: <05-20-15/2032:11> »
@ Marco  Your commlink isn't responding at all, but your magic works and Mr Reporter/Bomber is safely tucked away in your pocket. Once you re-enter the club the comm works without any problems or even a hint as to what was wrong. It hadn't even said "No Signal" it just hadn't worked at all.