NEWS

How to deal with Rating 6 Resporator equipped Ballistic Masks

• 20 Replies

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #15 on: <02-28-15/2243:56> »
I have an NPC who has a gold-plated shotgun labeled "PARTY GUN".  Inside are capsule rounds filled with Bliss and Novacoke.  He's a fun guy to buy guns from.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #16 on: <03-01-15/0507:00> »
I have an NPC who has a gold-plated shotgun labeled "PARTY GUN".  Inside are capsule rounds filled with Bliss and Novacoke.  He's a fun guy to buy guns from.

BWAHAHA! Ohhh I need to find a way to do this, simply to fuck with my players...
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #17 on: <03-01-15/1058:11> »
This is him if you wanted to use him in your game.  :)  He's heavily addicted to drugs, loves to party, and doesn't give a shit if Knight Errant knows about him.  He has connections with all the major syndicates, so they tend to have to leave him alone.  He's the biggest supplier of European weapons to the Seattle market.

Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #18 on: <03-01-15/1533:26> »
Hmmmm... well we're doing Missions Season 5 eventually... but starting off with Sprawl Wilds and London Burning to get a better idea of the game first. As such all the characters are Chicago based and needed to get out of town for a while after a run goes bad... could be this guy is the only arms dealer they can get on short notice for jobs.
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #19 on: <03-01-15/2232:59> »
Feel free to use him however you want.  :)  He could be in Chicago for a bit, helping out Simon Andrews or someone like Goober.  Also, I've been replying to this topic for 2 pages, and my wife looked over my shoulder for two seconds and found a funny typo.  I think you might have meant to name the topic "How to DEAL with..."  :P

The Wyrm Ouroboros

• Prime Runner
  • I Have Taken All Shadowrun To Be My Province
« Reply #20 on: <03-02-15/2056:05> »
Is it wrong that my current favorite characters pistol is loaded with DMSO+Narcoject+Laes?
I would drastically reduce the effectiveness of the two drugs, if you're combining them in one shot like this.  DMSO + 1 drug is the rule of thumb.  That said, I prefer Gamma-Scop and Laes as my go-to pair; G-S makes 'em talkative.
Pananagutan & End/Line

Old As McBean, Twice As Mean
"Oh, gee - it's Go-Frag-Yourself-O'Clock."
New Wyrm!! Now with Twice the Bastard!!

Laés is ... I forget. -PiXeL01
Play the game. Don't try to win it.