NEWS

[OOC] What Happens In Seattle...

• 117 Replies

Sabato Kuroi

• Omae
« Reply #105 on: <01-14-15/1531:15> »
@GM

I assume I receive a penalty on visual tests due to darkness, so I will change my contacts device mode to thermographic
I'll roll with -1 penalty but if the penalty is greater feel free to roll perception for me, my full dp is 10 dice

Perception Roll (see if the truck is locked, damaged etc): 9d6t5 3

Can I unlock it with locksmith?If yes

Locksmith test for the truck: 10d6t5 2

Well, unless it is an extended test I don't think I can make it :/
« Last Edit: <01-14-15/1534:33> by Sabato Kuroi »

Sabato Kuroi

• Omae
« Reply #106 on: <01-19-15/1544:42> »
Maybe we should fast forward.Let's say I found nothing and we re on our way to the hideout?

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #107 on: <01-19-15/2024:06> »
Agreed.   Snow, if you read this, I love ya, but we need to press this plot on and move to the next scene or so.  Your last post tells me there was nothing more to be gained from this phase.

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #108 on: <01-19-15/2232:03> »
Maybe we should fast forward.Let's say I found nothing and we re on our way to the hideout?
Sounds good to me.
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
" translated foreign language" (Foreign Language)

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #109 on: <01-19-15/2258:14> »
Fine. Done!
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #110 on: <01-21-15/2112:19> »
Do you think we still have a GM?
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Sabato Kuroi

• Omae
« Reply #111 on: <01-22-15/0504:32> »
I hope we do

This has been one of the smoothest pbp games I've participated in.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #112 on: <01-22-15/0933:47> »
According to his profile, GM has not been online for 6 days now. Seems to have big trouble in RL or something.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #113 on: <01-27-15/0817:28> »
I just checked. Since Jan 16th we had a sum of 7 posts (not counting mine), the last being 5 days ago. I'll give the thread one more week. If we don't manage a reasonable rate (3 posts a week or something), I'm out.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #114 on: <01-27-15/0829:51> »
Sounds fair to me.
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
" translated foreign language" (Foreign Language)

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #115 on: <01-27-15/1139:18> »
I know I haven't been adhering to a very consistent posting rate, and for that I apologize.  That being said, I think we can all agree that, with no sighting of him in any pbp or thread he's involved in, Snowdragon can now be officially considered MIA.

Which leaves us not only a runner down, but our GM down as well, and this run can only go so far without a GM's input.  Which leaves us with a few options, which I will throw out there for consideration:

-we declare this storyline closed and go our separate ways.  Not favorable, but an option.

-seek and recruit a replacement GM to pick up where Snow left off, or

-using the same group of runners, recruit a GM and another player or two and start up another run, either chronologicalky before or after What Happens.

To reiterate what someone said before, we have a totally kickass group of runners, so I am personally leaning towards the second or third option, and will make effort to post more regularly.

- As a last note, I will speak for this person, and mention that Volker is willing to offer to GM if desired, under the idea that we will post as he mentions above.  I'm assuming this would put bnc in either gmpc status or removed eniteely for some plot reason .  I dunno.

Anyhow, what do we all think about this?
« Last Edit: <01-28-15/0003:06> by SgtBoomCloud »

Sabato Kuroi

• Omae
« Reply #116 on: <01-27-15/1208:09> »
I'm all for playing with this team, either in a new campaign or this one.

I got no problem with Volker being the new  GM but I'd like bnc  to stay as a member no matter what

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #117 on: <01-27-15/2351:06> »
Hoi!

It's true I offered to GM. I would have loved to play bnc at least once (I have her in another group, too, and I'm GM there, too) but I guess a decker is a wonderful GMPC anyway. I do not offer to remove her from the group, however. I love her too much!

So, here's what I suggest. We post that we are looking for a GM. If someone opts, we'll take him (or her, respectively). If not, I'll do the job.

Under three conditions, however:
  • I want everybody to commit himself to post at least three posts a week.
  • If for some reason life prevents you from posting, please say so, and try to estimate how long you will be kept.
  • If you promise to post within a certain time, post within this certain time.
Basically, I don't care whether we take up the loose ends of this run (I will just make up a story that starts the same way this one did), or we start a new run entirely (if I am GM).
What say you?
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"