NEWS

Nerve Strike Adept [Street Scum Build]

• 2 Replies

Aria

• Ace Runner
« on: <11-28-14/0847:19> »
I'd appreciate your comments on <<Spite>>

In particular, I have taken a Way (Pattern adept uses same rules as Magician Way Adept) which is expensive but in this case gives 1.5 power points - not sure there's another way of doing that, but there may be a more cost effective solution...

Is her physical limit high enough?  If it could afford to be lower I could change Improved Strength to Imp Agility?

Any other comments?  Taken a middle lifestyle due to allergy but that's damn expensive :P
« Last Edit: <11-28-14/0850:30> by Aria »
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <11-28-14/1503:18> »
would you mind posting where you spent your priorities?

C Stats
C Skills
D Magic
D Human
E $?

Other than that, if you can afford to raise bod,rea, or str your physical limit will go up one. Also try and squeeze in a chameleon suit. It will give you +2 to physical limit for hiding as well as give +2 dice if you use the wireless bonus.Have you picked out any other gear? Would you like some advice on boy scout gear or weapons?
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <11-28-14/1806:37> »
B Magic
C Stats
D Skills
E Race [Human]
E Resources

So I don't really need help with gear as I've got nothing to spend lol, will grab a pistol and some armour, a crap comm, will probably have to wait for the first pay day to get some chameleon armour, although I agree it is one of the first priorities...

If you have a take on boy scout gear though I'd be happy to hear it!  I've got a personal sort of SR5 version of PACKs which I'm always happy to add to!
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36