NEWS

[IC] Truth or Dare

• 89 Replies

Sabato Kuroi

• Omae
« Reply #30 on: <12-12-14/0512:56> »
"So, big guy, the bottle-god has chosen you.Truth: have you commited murder out of hate? Dare: when the delivery guy arrives, open the door naked and ask him if he would like you to tip him in a special way."

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #31 on: <12-12-14/2136:52> »
The big troll sighed a little, shaking his head with a smirk, a heavy palm slapping against his forehead.  "Heh...I know someone in my life that would pay to see that dare through.   That being said, I would hate to accidentally harm the bringer of our dinner, heh."  Cracking his neck, his smile faded as he leaned forward.

"...to answer the Truth..yes.  I did once strike someone out of hate, and they wound up dead before they hit the ground.  It was...regrettable, but the alternative would have been even more so."  He gave a wry smirk as he reached for the bottle.  "It is dark, but we are only metahuman, right?  here..."  He spun the Bottle: 1d4 4, seeing it fall upon Slobbertooth.

"Hmm...okay.  Truth: Before the Azzie job, did you have any doubts about our abilities or trustworthiness?   And for Dare: ...open the door for pizza, screaming with a gun out to get the driver to drop our food at the door..."

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #32 on: <12-12-14/2225:42> »
bnc surpresses a shudder as she imagines Krestov hitting a person to death with a single punch, then grins at the imaginative vision ob Slobbertooth screaming at the pizza man.
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #33 on: <12-13-14/0018:03> »
Slobbertooth is almost surprised by the question because the answer seems so obvious. "Yes," he continues curtly, "Trust takes time." Slobbertooth's demeanor does not reveal any expectation of a harsh reaction from those in the room.
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
" translated foreign language" (Foreign Language)

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #34 on: <12-13-14/0059:46> »
As I expected.  In the shadows, though, this is common

Krestov gave a small, just as curt nod.  "As is normal.  You only had the Johnon's word that we were capable of the job.  You needed to see us in action first, as is expected."  He gave a reassuring smirk, feeling on fire with his English tonight.

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #35 on: <12-13-14/0935:52> »
Slobbertooth takes a final bite of his sandwich. "Ohrigh, I shoul spi." Slobbertooth swallows the last bit of his meal and spins the bottle.

Spin: 3

"Back to you Krestov. Truth: You and bnc seem to know each other. How did you meet? Dare: Give bnc a raspberry," he takes a sip of soykaf and then finishes, "on her butt. Give her a raspberry on her butt."
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #36 on: <12-13-14/1457:37> »
bnc swallows ever so slightly and blushes a tiny little bit. Then, looking at Krestov's face, she fights hard to suppress a grin. She looks at Krestov expectantly, interested in what he now chooses to say or do. While doing so, she says, still grinning: "You're a drekhead, Slobbertooth."
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #37 on: <12-13-14/1501:59> »
He blinks, eyebrow raised as Slobbertooth posed the question, following immediately by bnc's reaction.   He gives a smile, but looks very puzzled.  Sitting up, he cleared his throat.

"Ah...before I decide, you're going to have to enlighten me...the only raspberry I know is a rare fruit object, which I know we don't have...I assume that you mean something else?"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #38 on: <12-13-14/1505:56> »
bnc's grin widens even more. "You know, back where I come from raspberries are rather common. But no, you're not s'posed to give me fruit. It's... this"
She puts her lips on her forearm and blows a raspberry on it.
"Jeez, I need a beer..."
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #39 on: <12-13-14/1858:21> »
The groom's eyes widened a little more at the example, mouth opened slightly as he eased back, eyes closing.  I see...hmmm..".. He took a long drink from his beer, cracking his neck as he set the bottle down.  An almost eternally feeling moment of suspense passed as Krestov stood stock still, until he acted, the troll darting with surprising speed.

"Dare". His hand scooped up the much smaller human by the waist, hoisting her up like some kind of rag doll, spinning her in the air with one rotation and catching her face down.  Taking on breath, his face disappeared behind her as a loud, low snarling raspberry sounded out like some grand trumpet through the house!

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #40 on: <12-14-14/1034:47> »
Slobbertooth does a spit-take with a soykaf when Krestov blows the raspberry on bnc, bursting with laughter. "That was worth the mess I'll have to clean up." (Orz'et) Slobbertooth goes to grab a towel after he is able to stop laughing.
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #41 on: <12-15-14/0130:30> »
bnc shrieks as he took her up like a doll. "What the fuck do you think you're - aaaah!" She thrashes at his arms which only makes the sight slightly more comical. "You dick!"
She fights hardly - but not entirely successful - to hide the amusement in her voice.
After he lets her down, she breathes heavily and casts him a half-serious frown. "Jeez, I had it coming, though, had I not?" Still smirking she adds. "Now I really need a beer."
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #42 on: <12-16-14/2237:26> »
He laughed heartily as he set the girl down, grinning almost like one would expect a boy to.  "Heh...here, beers are in the fridge.  Off you go~"  Giving a shrug to the other gentlemen, he winked.  "I guess that answer will have to wait...for now..."  He twirled the Bottle: 1d4 2, watching it land squarely facing Torrent.

"Huh...well hmm...For Truth: What was your honest opinion of one of us?  I"ll be nice and let you pick.  And for Dare?"  He stepped up, head brushing against the ceiling as he gestured towards himself.  "Try to hit me.  And make me feel it, if you can."

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #43 on: <12-17-14/0258:46> »
"Jesus fucking Christ", bnc mutters under her breath and gets up. She returns with a can of beer, just in time to see and hear Torrent's reply.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Sabato Kuroi

• Omae
« Reply #44 on: <12-17-14/0658:02> »
Torrent closes his eyes and relaxes on the couch.He seems completely frozen for a brief moment.
Initiative: 11+4d6 27

Agility Boost: 7d6t5 5

"Dare!"

With a kind of speed that only the magically or cybernetically enhanced individual can match, he lunches himself against Krestov, his right index finger extended

Nerve Strike: 19d6t5 4