NEWS

[5e OOC] Tabula Rasa, Chapters II and III

• 2014 Replies

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1695 on: <03-13-15/1922:09> »
Resist Hack: 10#20d6t5 9 4 9 8 5 6 6 4 7 7

Doc beats it three times.

@Zweiblumen and/or @rednblack, go ahead and get an IC post up. While you're doing that I'll work on writing up the contents of the data lock.

Malevolence

• Ace Runner
  • Matrix Addict
« Reply #1696 on: <03-13-15/1924:14> »
Recuperating [Bod 3 + Wil 6 + Medicine 6]: 3#15d6t5 4 4 2
Heh, dead on.
Speech Thought Matrix/Text Astral

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1697 on: <03-13-15/1934:37> »
"Dead" you say...

Doc will need to RP another couple visits to Ohanzee after Doc is done with Ace.

@8-bit and @Poindexter Go ahead and IC post what Chino and Sam are doing too. The time after dinner is 7:00-7:30. A bit early for people to go to bed, although you can if your PC is feeling drained from the day's adrenaline. You can watch the events in the library, go play in the game room, read (if your PC knows how to read), slot BTLs, seduce Kimama, etc.

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
  • If you lack empathy, you are worthless.
« Reply #1698 on: <03-13-15/1948:52> »
Sam is gonna retire to the van to plan/brood. I'll try and get something up tonight.
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Zweiblumen

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1699 on: <03-13-15/2016:37> »
Been crazy busy this year, so the wife and I are taking some time this weekend to unwind.  Dunno if I'll manage a post or not.  Sorry if this slows things down, we've hit a decent rhythm here... I'll try not to kill it.
Speech, Thoughts, Comm/Text, Subvocal

8-bit

« Reply #1700 on: <03-13-15/2200:32> »
@8-bit and @Poindexter Go ahead and IC post what Chino and Sam are doing too. The time after dinner is 7:00-7:30. A bit early for people to go to bed, although you can if your PC is feeling drained from the day's adrenaline. You can watch the events in the library, go play in the game room, read (if your PC knows how to read), slot BTLs, seduce Kimama, etc.

Does Chino have other BTLs? Or does Kimana keep some sort of supply to rent out to her guests?

I've been wanting to explain his desire to slot one, but I was under the impression I didn't have any (gave the one simchip to Sam).

Zweiblumen

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1701 on: <03-14-15/0034:27> »
Matrix Perception (Comp 5 + Int 4 + Quali 1 + Spec 2 + VR 2 = 14): 10#14d6t5 5 8 3 4 3 3 2 6 5 3

Going through the contents looking for bombs and anything, that should be enough hits there.
Speech, Thoughts, Comm/Text, Subvocal

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1702 on: <03-14-15/0122:13> »
Doc will be able to find what he's looking for. There are no data bombs.

Chino does not have other BTLs. Kimama has a full library for sale:

Dreamchips: The Data Lock (romantic), Sex & Drugs & Trogrock (you're a rocker with groupies), The Jester of King Henry VIII (comedy), The Discipleship of Mark (Biblical/historical), Bloody Monday (action/adventure)
Moodchips: The Rage of Achilles, Boundless Love, Chamberlain at Night
Personafixs: Penelope's Patience, Picard's Inner Light, Reagan's Alzheimer's
Tripchips: Penguins Unleashed, Lavender Tears and Silhouette Eyes, Molecular Haze

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1703 on: <03-14-15/0213:00> »
I'm debating whether to post the BTL and the data lock files with spoiler tags or to send them to the relevant parties via PM.

I'll PM Poindexter with the BTL tonight but I may choose to post it. I'll sleep on it.

Since Sam doesn't have a hot-sim interface, the chip will play as a standard simchip.

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #1704 on: <03-14-15/0220:23> »
Oh shit, Reagan's Alzheimer's. Maybe it's cause I'm drunk at the bar I work, maybe it's cause for me Reagan was always Ray-gun, but I have lots of guilty giggles going.

Thank ghost for uber. (And thanks, Poindexter)
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1705 on: <03-14-15/0222:57> »
Oh shit, Reagan's Alzheimer's. Maybe it's cause I'm drunk at the bar I work, maybe it's cause for me Reagan was always Ray-gun, but I have lots of guilty giggles going.

Thank ghost for uber. (And thanks, Poindexter)

what have I done to be worthy of thanks?
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #1706 on: <03-14-15/0233:07> »
what have I done to be worthy of thanks?

Drive a cab for the drunks of the south. Personally, the north counts too, as I used to love in Montana but I don't know if you've cabbied up there ;-)
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1707 on: <03-14-15/0239:32> »
Drive a cab for the drunks of the south. Personally, the north counts too, as I used to love in Montana but I don't know if you've cabbied up there ;-)

Ah, that. Tip well, good sir.
Also, most cab drivers will accept weed in lieu of cash if one should find themselves in a bind.
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #1708 on: <03-14-15/0252:49> »
Ah, that. Tip well, good sir.
Also, most cab drivers will accept weed in lieu of cash if one should find themselves in a bind.

Luckily, cash poor is not a position I find myself in after working the bar. Poor? Sure, but cash in hand to maybe get a little breakfast and a ride home with, got that covered.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

8-bit

« Reply #1709 on: <03-14-15/1634:33> »
Chino does not have other BTLs. Kimama has a full library for sale:

Dreamchips: The Data Lock (romantic), Sex & Drugs & Trogrock (you're a rocker with groupies), The Jester of King Henry VIII (comedy), The Discipleship of Mark (Biblical/historical), Bloody Monday (action/adventure)
Moodchips: The Rage of Achilles, Boundless Love, Chamberlain at Night
Personafixs: Penelope's Patience, Picard's Inner Light, Reagan's Alzheimer's
Tripchips: Penguins Unleashed, Lavender Tears and Silhouette Eyes, Molecular Haze

Been away all day. I'll try and get an IC up tonight, sorry for the delay.

Also, these are bloody brilliant. My hat is off to you.

Chino is going to want Bloody Monday (here's to hoping there's some good fashioned killing in it), Molecular Haze, and The Rage of Achilles. I assume he is only going to watch one or two now, but might as well pick a few up for later. How much will this cost?