Initiative: 6+2d6 14
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
  • If you lack empathy, you are worthless.
« Reply #1291 on: <02-05-15/1158:01> »
Sam initiative

Initiative: 2d6+9 13
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

8-bit

« Reply #1292 on: <02-05-15/1332:49> »
Does Doc have the medkit handy? If so, I'll just leave him to it, otherwise, I'm looking for that thing.

CT 4, Action Pass 2 - Acting on Initiative 4 (If Doc does not have the Medkit)

Simple Action - Observe in Detail (aka, look for it)
Simple Action - Pick it up, if I found it (if I haven't, another Perception test)
Free Action? (If it is one) - Hand it to Doc

CT 4, Action Pass 2 - Acting on Initiative 4 (If Doc does have the Medkit)

Simple Action - Activate Astral Perception Focus
Simple Action - Shift Perception
Free Action - Talk to the people still in the RV with me

Sadly, running out of Actions to take. The plan is to use Astral Perception to take a quick glance outside. If I see people, well, I'll inform everyone. If I don't, then I'll inform everyone and try and see what's going on with the whole Snowmobile and ATV situation.

Chino's Initiative for the next CT:

Initiative (Intuition 3 + Reaction 6 - Wounds 3 + 2d6): 6+2d6 14 [4, 4]

Malevolence

• Ace Runner
  • Matrix Addict
« Reply #1293 on: <02-05-15/1351:09> »

Hey, are you manually entering in the individual dice results in the brackets there, or is there an option to have that included in the copy pasta link Orokos generates for you?
Speech Thought Matrix/Text Astral

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1294 on: <02-05-15/1355:40> »

Simple Action - Pick it up, if I found it (if I haven't, another Perception test)

Doc doesn't have the medkit yet. Chino spots it and picks it up. Who knows what kind of action handing it to Doc is. Free action Drop? We'll say that Doc has it now.

Thursdays are generally quieter for me but I have some lunchtime appointments that will keep me away for a few hours. I'll push us to CT5 this afternoon or evening.

8-bit

« Reply #1295 on: <02-05-15/1401:23> »

Hey, are you manually entering in the individual dice results in the brackets there, or is there an option to have that included in the copy pasta link Orokos generates for you?

Manually. I picked it up from another group that used Invisible Castle, I think? Basically, I've never gotten Invisible Castle to work for me, and it's a way of confirming which dice went where, so if you need to take from the beginning or the end, you know how many hits to axe off. Sadly, it isn't automatic, but it only takes me 5-10 seconds that I usually do it out of habit.

Doc doesn't have the medkit yet. Chino spots it and picks it up. Who knows what kind of action handing it to Doc is. Free action Drop? We'll say that Doc has it now.

Thursdays are generally quieter for me but I have some lunchtime appointments that will keep me away for a few hours. I'll push us to CT5 this afternoon or evening.

All right, so no test needed then. Cool, I'll just kind of shove that into the IC. Give me a few minutes to edit the IC.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1296 on: <02-05-15/2009:17> »
Chino's getting a little wordy for a single IP but since the action (such as it is) inside the RV is relatively contained compared to what's happening outside (i.e. they're not overlapping much), we can be liberal.

CT5 IP1
Gunslinger
Katsina
Wolf + Ace + Chino
Sam
not you
Doc
not you
not you
not you
Ohanzee

Gunslinger
Free Action: Multiple Attacks
Simple: Activate Attribute Boost: 2 hits
Simple: Long Burst on Ace and Katsina. Agility + Automatics + Smartlink - Wounds - Recoil. Split the pool, comes to 5 dice each.
Ace: 2 hits
Katsina: critical glitch!

What is it with these guys and critical glitches? While trying to walk his automatic fire from Ace to Katsina, he inadvertently shoots himself in the leg.

While hidden, the man had switched to explosive rounds. Base DV is 12P -3AP.
Gunslinger soak: 6 hits
The damage exceeds his modified armor rating so it is Physical instead of Stun. The gunslinger adds 6P to the 8P he took from Ace. He is now at 14P and quite dead.

@rednblack Dodge 2 hits. +4 for Good Cover and +4 for Combat Sense, -5 for Long Burst

Katsina
Katsina intends to turn the gunslinger into a pincushion but he severs an artery in his leg and robs her of the opportunity. Instead she'll throw her throwing knife at the back of the troll that Sam just shot. Normally this would just plink off the troll but in this case she's catching him unaware and has Increase Strength going, so let's see how she does.

Agility 6 + Throwing Weapons (Blades) 6 + Bulky Target 1 - 1 Wounds: 1 hit + 1 hit for die I forgot to roll equals 2 hits

The troll is unaware but still benefits from Good Cover: 0 hits
Base damage is 8P -1AP staged up to 10P with net hits.
Troll soak: 4 hits
Katsina drills him in the back of the neck for 6P. Combined with the damage from Sam's last shot, the troll is now at 17P. He is now unconscious but, trolls being trolls, is not yet officially dead.

Next
Wolf + Ace + Chino + Sam! Finish them off!

Malevolence

• Ace Runner
  • Matrix Addict
« Reply #1297 on: <02-05-15/2015:39> »
Wolf:
Free Action: Pray to the dice gods for at least an average roll
Complex: Astral Combat
Astral Combat [Willpower 6 + Astral Combat 6 - Wounds 3]: 9d6t5 4 [4, 6, 6, 3, 4, 6, 1, 3, 5]
That's more like it - not amazing, but likely all that is needed.

If the mage is finished, he'll use his move to get cozy with the aura of a certain elf.

ETA: Fancy dice in brackets 'cause, ya know, it's cool.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1298 on: <02-05-15/2024:44> »
The mage only has two dice to defend himself so he can't beat Wolf's attack. But for damage purposes, we'll roll:
Astral defense: 0 hits

Wolf's base DV is 6P, staged up to 10P with net hits.
Soaking astral damage: 1 hit
The troll takes 9P. In addition to the 11P this guy took from Sam, he is now at 20P. He is now unconscious but, trolls being trolls, is not yet officially dead. He is no longer astrally perceiving.

@Malevolence Go ahead and IC post for Wolf. I will IC post for the gunslinger and Katsina after dinner.

Next
Ace + Chino + Sam

rednblack

• Prime Runner
  • TECH-NO-LOGIC-KILL
« Reply #1299 on: <02-05-15/2057:16> »
Dodge Roll.  REA (4) + INT (3) + Cover (4) + Combat Sense (4) - Burst (5) = 10

Dodge: 10d6t5 3

It may be tomorrow before I can get to my pass.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Malevolence

• Ace Runner
  • Matrix Addict
« Reply #1300 on: <02-05-15/2119:40> »
Wolf's IC up. He's basically sneaking though I suspect it doesn't matter until he materializes. If he has to use a Complex Action in order to Use a Skill (Sneaking) then he'll just materialize - it's unlikely the elf has many options to deal with him short of running.

This is all for next IP anyway.

8-bit

« Reply #1301 on: <02-05-15/2155:03> »
Chino's getting a little wordy for a single IP but since the action (such as it is) inside the RV is relatively contained compared to what's happening outside (i.e. they're not overlapping much), we can be liberal.

Aye, sorry about that. I'll try to keep it briefer in the future.

Going with this from before:

CT 5, Action Pass 1 - Acting on Initiative 4

Delay Action*
Simple Action - Activate Astral Perception Focus
Simple Action - Shift Perception
Free Action - Talk to the people still in the RV with me

Just going to take a peek outside the RV.

*Am I allowed to delay action until Doc accepts the medkit and can confirm he's standing without help? I know from an outside perspective, it's no problem, but it doesn't make much sense ICly to pick him up, ask him if he's alright, then immediately drop him.

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1302 on: <02-05-15/2243:34> »
*Am I allowed to delay action until Doc accepts the medkit and can confirm he's standing without help? I know from an outside perspective, it's no problem, but it doesn't make much sense ICly to pick him up, ask him if he's alright, then immediately drop him.

Yes, no problem. Such are the curiosities of the turn-based system.

Just going to take a peek outside the RV.

Chino doesn't have a great angle to see much from inside the RV. He can see out the escape hatch in the roof (now right wall), which points to some shrubs and trees. Out the front windshield he can see more shrubs and trees, plus the fallen ork samurai, who is bleeding out but not yet dead.

Malevolence

• Ace Runner
  • Matrix Addict
« Reply #1303 on: <02-05-15/2307:00> »
At this point, who is left standing that we are aware of?

ETA: I count 4 "not you" in your initiative list which I assume to be the driver, troll street Sam, troll mage, elf Decker and then the gunslinger which is identified. The ork, Tata driver, and summoner are down for the count. So I think that's everyone once Wolf finishes the elf.
« Last Edit: <02-06-15/0003:07> by Malevolence »

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1304 on: <02-05-15/2311:00> »
Sam, Ace, and Katsina know about the driver of the Bulldog, who has a bullet in his neck.

Ace and Wolf (and Ohanzee, by extension) know about the elven decker inside the Tata.