NEWS

[OOC] A Kriminal Affair

• 109 Replies

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #105 on: <01-20-15/0017:33> »
Great! I love to see things rolling finally!

I invited SgtBoomCloud to roleplay our jumped-in razorgirl. Hope you are fine with that.
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

8-bit

« Reply #106 on: <01-21-15/1721:45> »
I'm going to get an IC post up soon (tonight); it might be slow for a day or two. I've got tests coming up and I've been busy studying.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #107 on: <01-21-15/2031:31> »
Hey all!

Just thought I'd pop on here and say hi, and to say thanks for letting me take part in this game.  I hope to not disappoint anyone.  I'll admit that while I've loosely been following this story, I have not paid too much attention to the details, so my runner's lack of awareness will be pretty genuine XD.

At the moment, I am working with Volker on the finer details of my runner, Lyall, before I think about joining in.  Hopefully soon!

8-bit

« Reply #108 on: <01-22-15/0319:28> »
Been cramming a bunch of knowledge into my head all night and am pretty much unable to think. I'll get the IC up tomorrow.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #109 on: <01-24-15/2230:05> »
Okay, boys. No hard feelings but I'm out. We started this two and a half months ago and we're not even past Mr. Johnson. If we don't manage a posting rate of 3-4 times a week for everyone I must ask Raven to continue GMing if you guys still wanna continue. This is just no fun at all.
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"