• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #46 on: <09-07-10/2035:54> »
Oh, so THIS is the introduction thread. My bad. *ahem*

Greetings, fellow runners. I am your resident kraut Doc Chaos (not related in any way to Captain Chaos, gods rest his body (as his soul seems to be doing kind of ok)). Early next year I wll turn 30 (just in the for the Awakening, YAY!) and if my memory doesn't fail me its been 15+ years of running the shadows for me (sadly I missed out on SR1). Many RPGs came and went over the years. But the shadows stay the same. Ah, how poetic :) I am located in Munich in the future Free State of Bavaria in the future Allied German States... so if you visit the Oktoberfest, give me a call and we can meet up and trade life-in-the-shadows-stories ;)

Welcome Doc
"If at first you don't succeed blame someone else"
Joel "Casazil" Rogers
Catalyst Demo Team Shadowrun Special Agent #251
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/CasazilsShadowrun/

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #47 on: <09-07-10/2038:44> »
Ah crap, might as well.  Name is Sludig, and I've been around on DS and Deep Resonance and Bulldrek (yes, bringing THAT one up) since around '98.  Also been playing Shadowrun since 1st, and have the...misfortune of running both Caine_Hazen and Bull in Missions. :D

Welcome aboard Chummer
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

TranKirsaKali

• Chummer
« Reply #48 on: <09-07-10/2347:28> »
Sure why not here goes nothing. . . .

My main handle is Kali.  Those that know me call me a big pain in the 
Oh wait maybe I shouldn't say that. . . .

And no matter what Bull says about not trusting elves, ignore him.  At least with my poor little one.  She is a total sweetie and would never lead anyone astray.  Look up Midnight anytime and we can have a nice drink of elven wine.  You can't miss her she is the elf in the back with the midnight blue hair and deep purple eyes.  :)

I have been running in the shadows since 96.  Not as long as many of the old farts on here.  But it has been a fun ride. This is the game that brought me over to the dark side as a gamer chick.  Been having a blast, causing a blast and taking names.  I have had the privilege of being in many home games over the years.  And of playing missions with a great group of people at Dragon con for the last 4 years.  Gotten to go to Gen Con once last year.  And hope to make it back again this coming year.  The Scramble is incredible and I missed getting to run it this year. 

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #49 on: <09-08-10/0023:02> »
Welcome Dear!

An me thinks I take offence to the old farts comment not sure let me get back to you on game day as you try to finish this mod.
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

DarkLloyd

• Ace Runner
  • Stupidity this Good takes TEAMWORK.
« Reply #50 on: <09-08-10/0158:44> »
    Well Let's see as the Handle says I'm DarkLloyd AkA Lloyd Calvin. Surprisingly enough if you ask hard enough TranKirsaKali will admit to being married to me.  ;) (Luv ya Hon!)
    Been in SR since '90 if my memory holds true. I live in Orlando and have a great home group to run with. I've Run just about every archtype in the game but my Fav's are the Classic hermetic Mage and a  Rigger (Don't get me started on the 4ed riggers >:(). I've run in more home campaigns than I can, almost, remember. Con games are awesome but for a really good RP session it's the home game hands down.
    If you wanna catch me at a Con look to the shadowrun rooms or the Battletech tables. (Hi all the BT cross posters.)If you Ever make it to DragonCon Look me up, Me and TranKirsa will show ya where all the good Gamer partys are! Or you can follow us with the mobile bar. Oh and I cant forget the Atlanta Prime Runner Crew. You wanna see pure awesome in action, come watch them tear stuff up!
    I'm an avid and OCD games collector and my Shadowrun and Battletech collections finally forced me to give up on bookshelves and get a huge steel filing cabinet. (Now I've out grown that lol) Hmmm what else, Oh yeah. Main online SR presence was the former Shadowlands, Thank you Dave!, Where i annoyed/amused people as Chromemonger and Livewire. After that just couldn't get into other forums so I lurked.
    My one contrbution to SR lore would be the "Devil King" or as most know it by the renamed version in Year of the Comet, the Demon Rat. Speaking of writing, MikeW, thank you for  Spin Control. That was the first time I ever failed an affiliation goal due to likeing a Gang too much! I just couldn't kill those guys. lol.
Runing the shadows since '90
If you can't Dazzle them with STYLE, Riddle them with BULLETS.
"Sometimes we do the right thing.  Sometimes we shoot people in the face for money."-CanRay
"Sometimes those are the same thing."-Mirikon

Missions Characters:
ChromeMonger - Sam
Blanco Diablo - Adept

TranKirsaKali

• Chummer
« Reply #51 on: <09-08-10/1410:39> »
Welcome Dear!

An me thinks I take offence to the old farts comment not sure let me get back to you on game day as you try to finish this mod.

Hey you are not the only old fart on this forum.  I was also picking on others.  Including DarkLloyd.  You know, my hubby. . .

LOL

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #52 on: <09-08-10/1916:17> »
    Well Let's see as the Handle says I'm DarkLloyd AkA Lloyd Calvin. Surprisingly enough if you ask hard enough TranKirsaKali will admit to being married to me.  ;) (Luv ya Hon!)
    Been in SR since '90 if my memory holds true. I live in Orlando and have a great home group to run with. I've Run just about every archtype in the game but my Fav's are the Classic hermetic Mage and a  Rigger (Don't get me started on the 4ed riggers >:(). I've run in more home campaigns than I can, almost, remember. Con games are awesome but for a really good RP session it's the home game hands down.
    If you wanna catch me at a Con look to the shadowrun rooms or the Battletech tables. (Hi all the BT cross posters.)If you Ever make it to DragonCon Look me up, Me and TranKirsa will show ya where all the good Gamer partys are! Or you can follow us with the mobile bar. Oh and I cant forget the Atlanta Prime Runner Crew. You wanna see pure awesome in action, come watch them tear stuff up!
    I'm an avid and OCD games collector and my Shadowrun and Battletech collections finally forced me to give up on bookshelves and get a huge steel filing cabinet. (Now I've out grown that lol) Hmmm what else, Oh yeah. Main online SR presence was the former Shadowlands, Thank you Dave!, Where i annoyed/amused people as Chromemonger and Livewire. After that just couldn't get into other forums so I lurked.
    My one contrbution to SR lore would be the "Devil King" or as most know it by the renamed version in Year of the Comet, the Demon Rat. Speaking of writing, MikeW, thank you for  Spin Control. That was the first time I ever failed an affiliation goal due to likeing a Gang too much! I just couldn't kill those guys. lol.

Heh yeah follow him an Kali if your still alive at the end of the con you win.
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #53 on: <09-08-10/1916:55> »
Welcome Dear!

Hey you are not the only old fart on this forum.  I was also picking on others.  Including DarkLloyd.  You know, my hubby. . .

LOL

There ya go Lloyd she admitted it in public your set now!
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #54 on: <09-09-10/0028:25> »

Set for what, a night on the couch if he even looks at a female nickname in the wrong way?  ;D
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #55 on: <09-09-10/0210:05> »
He's set cause now he has proof she claimed him .......oh wait she has no problem claimeing him ....most days :P
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #56 on: <09-11-10/1254:25> »
Hoi, chummers . . . I'm finally getting to introductions.  I go by Longshot23 here, my name is Scott O'Connell, I'm from Australia.  My preferred character (who i STILL haven't managed to convert/rebuild to SR4) is Morgan Summers, handle yet to be decided.  Been playing since late SR2 days, but lost GM some years ago (she moved cities).

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #57 on: <09-11-10/1515:08> »
Female GM?? You lucky bastard :D Anyways, welcome mate! :)
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

Casazil

• Omae
  • There can be only one!
« Reply #58 on: <09-11-10/1623:55> »
Welcome Longshot23
Joel "Casazil" Rogers

TranKirsaKali

• Chummer
« Reply #59 on: <09-12-10/0050:09> »

Set for what, a night on the couch if he even looks at a female nickname in the wrong way?  ;D

Hey no worries if he is looking around.  I know where he sleeps at night. . . .

You know what they say, the couple that runs together stays together.