NEWS

[5e OOC] Where Angels Fear to Tread

• 101 Replies

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <08-19-14/0714:30> »
I'll have to find the source but I'm pretty sure in one of the older books it says those that goblinized had longer lifespans than those born Orcs. But anyways I can adjust the age a bit if needed.
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

Blazrath

• Chummer
  • I've yet to see a regular sword being hacked into.
« Reply #16 on: <08-19-14/1056:06> »
I'm saying with how technology is, the average lifespan of a Human is 70, but thats not the age were people can die. The reason why its 70 is a lot of people die when they are younger that are poor, at the wrong place at the wrong time or their jobs had risks. The Corpses and CEOs would have a longer lifespan as long as nothing exciting happened to them, so you get people going over 70 somewhat easily. As for the orks, the maximum age will be 65, with 40 being the average cause of their tendency to get into fights. Raven, you can have the Age quality and have his age be set to 41-45 if you wish.
Talking Aloud Thoughts Matrix Astral E-Mails/"Sub-Vocal"

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #17 on: <08-19-14/1334:27> »
I changed the age to reflect the fact he's an Orc
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

reyjinn

• Omae
« Reply #18 on: <08-19-14/1641:28> »
Is there any reason (haven't found any myself) that the Quick Healer quality and Symbiotes bioware wouldn't stack?
[Time&Date|Place|Area] "Dialogue" "Non-English" >>Matrix/"Commlink" "Astral" <<Text&email>> Internal&"subvocal"

Blazrath

• Chummer
« Reply #19 on: <08-19-14/1650:24> »
This is based off of nothing, I say its cause the human body can only heal so fast and you either naturally or unnaturally heal, not both.

reyjinn

• Omae
« Reply #20 on: <08-19-14/1701:25> »
This is based off of nothing, I say its cause the human body can only heal so fast and you either naturally or unnaturally heal, not both.

Valid, especially since you'll be our god for this trip :)
So, I can either get more karma or nuyen to play with. And here I thought I was just about happy with this fella.

eta:
What would you say the market for simsense recordings of a crazy bastard riding a dirt bike through the Outback is like?
« Last Edit: <08-19-14/1709:22> by reyjinn »
[Time&Date|Place|Area] "Dialogue" "Non-English" >>Matrix/"Commlink" "Astral" <<Text&email>> Internal&"subvocal"

Ryo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #21 on: <08-19-14/2008:54> »
Is there any reason (haven't found any myself) that the Quick Healer quality and Symbiotes bioware wouldn't stack?

Wait, where does it say they don't stack? Symbiotes adds dice to healing tests and Quick Healer applies to all healing tests, including magical healing. What made you think they didn't stack? Why wouldn't they stack?

reyjinn

• Omae
« Reply #22 on: <08-19-14/2038:23> »

Wait, where does it say they don't stack? Symbiotes adds dice to healing tests and Quick Healer applies to all healing tests, including magical healing. What made you think they didn't stack? Why wouldn't they stack?
I did think they could stack since I didn't find anywhere that they couldn't. Was asking to be sure I wasn't missing anything.
Getting +4d6 to healing would obviously be very nice. However it doesn't explicitly say anywhere that I can find that they do stack so I'm quite alright with leaving this up to Blazrath as per:
I'm good either way.

Ryo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #23 on: <08-20-14/1545:04> »
So do we have an estimate on when the game will start?

Blazrath

• Chummer
« Reply #24 on: <08-20-14/2010:33> »
Sorry, when you asked your question I thought you were talking about a rule that stated that, not trying to make a rule. If there is no rule on that then, then there is no need for such.

Come hell or high water, it will start on Friday.

reyjinn

• Omae
« Reply #25 on: <08-20-14/2013:30> »
Sorry, when you asked your question I thought you were talking about a rule that stated that, not trying to make a rule. If there is no rule on that then, then there is no need for such.

Come hell or high water, it will start on Friday.
Ah, nice, then I think I'll keep the symbiotes rather than make millions by selling simsense recordings :)

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
  • If you lack empathy, you are worthless.
« Reply #26 on: <08-21-14/1626:37> »
Can Donger have a pet wombat?
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Blazrath

• Chummer
« Reply #27 on: <08-21-14/2046:18> »
Do you have the points for a Dependant Negative Quality?

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
  • If you lack empathy, you are worthless.
« Reply #28 on: <08-22-14/0226:46> »
no, it doesn't cost extra money. it's just a wombat. its cute.
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Blazrath

• Chummer
« Reply #29 on: <08-22-14/0242:07> »
no, it doesn't cost extra money. it's just a wombat. its cute.

:P
True, but by taking the Negative quality I could have a couple of shenigans in store for it. Like it replaces itself with the spare part you needed and ate most of the food and such. Cute shit like that. Stuff that will make you mad, but then it will give you a look.

Just like that and you will feel bad for hurting its feelings and you will love it. LOVE IT I SAY!

Anyways, you can have a wombat as a pet. I'm not really going to be hard on the rules like that. Not like anyone really is going to look at you strangely for having a pet.