NEWS

PLEASE HELP, Order not recieved!!!

• 9 Replies

Artemis Entreri

• Newb
« on: <09-12-14/0650:56> »
Hi folks!

I don't know where to write...I've emailed them 3 times with no answer...

I've ordered Run&Gun + Street Grimoire in august and I've not received any shipment confirmation or news about troubles/availability issues/something yet...
Should I bother? Is it normal? I'm from Italy and more than 1 month is a too much...

I respect your work, but as a custmoer I'd like AT LEAST to recieve an answer with a good explenation...

Thanks
Marco

Lucean

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <09-12-14/0725:35> »
Did they already withdraw the money from your bank account?
If yes and you didn't do a pre-order, they should answer you. Did you include a receipt number in your e-mails for reference?
If no, then I don't think it is too troublesome, as I think the release of Street Grimoire is fresh (is it even?).
Shipping to europe can also take some time, depending on the way they send it.

martinchaen

« Reply #2 on: <09-12-14/0736:55> »
Another important question; where did you order from? Local gaming store, Battlecorps/DriveThruRPG, Amazon, etc.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <09-12-14/0816:34> »
Adding to these comments, if you ordered both books together, the shipment would likely have been delayed until the formal release of Street Grimoire, which was only released Sept 10. Of course, that doesn't address the lack of response to your emails. :-[

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #4 on: <09-12-14/0952:09> »
It's hard to give meaningful advice without knowing who you ordered from, who you've contacted, etc.  Whoever it is should (one would hope) be replying to your emails, but if you can tell us a little more about just how/where you placed the order, maybe we can help out with better contact info or something.

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <09-12-14/1009:04> »
It's also worth pointing out that this is not the way to contact Catalyst, they don't appear to read these forums..  This is a forum for Shadowrun fans to discuss the game.  You won't get any response from Catalyst here, but you might get advice from other players on alternate ways to contact them.  I say this because your post is worded directly at Catalyst, rather than at other forum members.
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

Artemis Entreri

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <09-13-14/0320:42> »
Hi guys!

I didn't mean to be rudo, nor with you, nor with them!
I was just assuming that people from catalyst take a look to the forum from time to time, but it's not the case appearently...

I've ordered from the "official" shop and, as I said, I'm italian (bad thing, I know : )).

Now: I'd be ok if the actual, physical release of SG is september 10 (I didn't get it), but i'm not ok with the lack of replies...

Anyway, I'll let you know...Thanks for your time, really.

AE

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #7 on: <09-13-14/0629:47> »
I too ordered Street Grimoire from the Battleshop and was starting to be a bit worried.
But if it was only shipped on September 10th I guess it will arrive next week or the one after that (I'm from France).
That said, like Artemis, I didn't get any e-mail notifying me of the shipment.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #8 on: <09-13-14/1457:46> »
Based on the lack of information from Battleshop about the Crossfire orders, I'd say that is appearing to be par for the course.  Both of the posters who mentioned pre-ordering Crossfire from the Battleshop said they received the product, but they never received a shipment email and the website still shows their order as "processing."
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #9 on: <09-15-14/1741:33> »
Believe it or not, I just received a shipping confirmation e-mail a few minutes ago  ;D
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)