Booze

• Chummer
  • Johny Walker, the street name Booze came by itself
« on: <07-04-14/0331:30> »
Anyone who played it and finished,...
There is a question for you...
What is APEX?
Or i should ask:

Is APEX Canonic for Original Shadowrun Storyline, or it is just a PC-game story, or it is from German storyline
Booze's VU93 Profile
Im From EU, so my time zone is +7 from forum time, when you sleep I read ;)

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #1 on: <07-04-14/0502:47> »
I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure APEX was entirely new to SR:R.  It's introduced and (possibly) dealt with during Dragonfall.  In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Firewing is also new.  Your fixer even gives a hint as to how those events could have happened but nobody'd heard of them.  Something along the lines of "there was so much other stuff happening and the world was so hectic, that a lot of events just got pushed aside".
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <07-04-14/0528:35> »
Feuerschwinge is not new at all. She's mentioned in Dragons of the Sixth World (3rd Edition), Shadows of Europe (3rd Ed), Target: Wastelands (3rd Ed) and Sixth World Almanac (4th).  The reason why your teammates don't necessarily know of her is the little detail that she woke in 2012, and SR:R is set some 42 years later. 

The SR:R Dragonfall plot in 2054? Yeah that's new including APEX.  After all with one possible ending you can actually deviate from canonical history.
« Last Edit: <07-04-14/0534:36> by ProfGast »

Booze

• Chummer
  • Johny Walker, the street name Booze came by itself
« Reply #3 on: <07-04-14/0715:26> »
Hmmm,... how about that run in 2075... that would be silly, but how about adapting it for pourpouse of few gaming sessions in SR5
Booze's VU93 Profile
Im From EU, so my time zone is +7 from forum time, when you sleep I read ;)

DeathStrobe

• Omae
  • Front Range Free Decker
« Reply #4 on: <07-04-14/1456:51> »
APEX is irrelevant by the time of 2075.

Even if you didn't kill APEX yourself, and even if you gave him Feuerschwinge, Crash 2.0 would have killed him along with the other God level AI's.