NEWS

LFP/LFG - Downers Grove, IL

• 4 Replies

MrMooCow

• Newb
« on: <03-10-14/2048:06> »
Getting back into the game after a bit of a hiatus.  Looking to get a group together for some 4th edition fun (although I'm not opposed to playing a few games of 5th just to check it out).  Ideally, one weekday evening every other week.

I'm looking to run the "Dawn of the Artifacts" modules.  Hopefully that would spring into a regular homebrew campaign.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

- Brett

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <03-10-14/2146:07> »
*chuckle*

I played in a 20A SR4 game.
Playing through the first few books of the Dawn series.
In Downers Grove.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

MrMooCow

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <03-10-14/2206:59> »
Well...... Story of my life.   ::)

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <03-10-14/2251:23> »
Yeah, the campaign died a slow, horrible death last year. And part of it I blame on the adventure set. I'd recommend running through the Horizon or Boardroom Backstabs instead, or slew into the homebrew after the first Artifact adventure finishes.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

MrMooCow

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <03-11-14/1305:14> »
Thanks for the tip.  Shame though, I've always liked the "high magic" story lines in Shadowrun.  Ah well.

- Brett

Register