NEWS

Complete Rules Summaries & Player Aids for all game aspects

• 65 Replies

firebug

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
  • Scraping the bottom of the Resonance Barrel
« Reply #60 on: <05-03-14/0122:03> »
Improvised ranged weapons have an Accuracy of 3, and broken, old, damaged,  or  otherwise  flawed  ranged  weapons  can  have their  Accuracy  reduced  by  1,  to  a  minimum  of  1.  This includes items that have been damaged through Matrix Combat.

Would it be possible (or necessary) to mark that somewhere on the Matrix chart or something?

Regardless, these are very nice and I intend to print them out if the next time I play a game that isn't online.
I'm Madpath Moth on reddit (and other sites).  Feel free to PM me errata questions!
Jeeze.  It would almost sound stupid until you realize we're talking about an immortal elf clown sword fighting a dragon ghost in a mall.

hayek

• Chummer
« Reply #61 on: <07-22-14/1043:16> »
Improvised ranged weapons have an Accuracy of 3, and broken, old, damaged,  or  otherwise  flawed  ranged  weapons  can  have their  Accuracy  reduced  by  1,  to  a  minimum  of  1.  This includes items that have been damaged through Matrix Combat.

Would it be possible (or necessary) to mark that somewhere on the Matrix chart or something?

Regardless, these are very nice and I intend to print them out if the next time I play a game that isn't online.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up to date with this thread. Think that would be a good add - of course, it would also be a good add to update the rules summaries with Run & Gun and Street Grimoire info  (have had people reach out to me on this). Unfortunately, my life is much busier these days, and don't think I would have time to do that. If anyone wants to take up the mantle, let me know and I can send you my working files.

pariah3j

• Newb
« Reply #62 on: <04-30-19/0830:19> »
None of the links in this thread is good anymore - does anyone have them archived by any chance?

Dangermaus

• Newb
« Reply #64 on: <04-30-19/1447:38> »
Hey Adzling, Any chance of getting your shadowrun Realms Works stuff back online? I've just bought it and am looking for all the shadowrun stuff I can find for it...

adzling

« Reply #65 on: <05-02-19/1101:01> »
pm me