NEWS

Bound Spirits

• 6 Replies

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« on: <03-23-15/1422:01> »
Is there anything that bound spirits do for you that do not use up services?
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

Malevolence

• Ace Runner
  • Matrix Addict
« Reply #1 on: <03-23-15/1612:27> »
They can manifest as often as you like without using a service. I can imagine some edge cases where that might be useful.
Speech Thought Matrix/Text Astral

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #2 on: <03-23-15/1634:58> »
They will talk to you for free. No promises if what they say is useful or not....
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <03-23-15/1719:27> »
hahaha.  At first I thought they would do unbound services for free, then saw that I misunderstood.  Wondered if they did anything else without using services.
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

faffner

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <03-23-15/1738:15> »
They will talk to you for free. No promises if what they say is useful or not....
Yeah, unburden yourself to your local earth spirit providing psychiatrist services for free - until his time is up. :)

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #5 on: <03-23-15/1755:36> »
The best way to think of bound spirits, is as contract employees.
They only do things that they get paid for... and they are paid in "services"....

Or, another way to look at it is: Your boss comes to you on Friday afternoon and says "need you to put in 10 hours on Saturday AND Sunday. Oh and I'm not paying you either." What do you say back?
(Personally, I laughed in his face. Full on belly laughs for about 5 straight minutes, before saying "Hell No. See you Monday")
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #6 on: <03-23-15/1825:42> »
Given that most spirits should have something like force x2 in fields related to their bailiwick, they might have some very interesting things to say.
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking