NEWS

The Year of Shadowrun, In Review

• 108 Replies

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #105 on: <01-22-14/1126:06> »
The guy made certain... statements about me, Fastjack and some... private parts in his signature. And I honestly haven't got the foggiest on why. Usually I know how I pissed people off so badly, but not in this case.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #106 on: <01-22-14/1308:27> »
I have a feeling this topic is depleted. If we turned from original raison d`etre,  even if it was criticism of lack of communication from CGL, to talk about the man who is no more able to defend himself, no matter why, I think there is nothing more to say.
« Last Edit: <01-22-14/1325:51> by Sichr »

Dinendae

• Ace Runner
« Reply #107 on: <01-23-14/0359:10> »
Frankly, I'm happy to wait. Having beta tested MMOs since 2000, I've seen far too many companies push a game out of the door before they were ready for release (heck, sometimes they weren't ready for open beta yet). Catalyst set an ambitious goal for Shadowrun, but couldn't meet it. It happens. I would far rather wait for them to get it right (or as close to that as they can get), rather than have it right now. Frankly I can't blame them for being tight-lipped about release dates and such; from experience I know that people will take the most tentative information and treat it like it was engraved on a stone tablet and handed down by some higher power.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #108 on: <01-23-14/0740:21> »
I have a feeling this topic is depleted. If we turned from original raison d`etre,  even if it was criticism of lack of communication from CGL, to talk about the man who is no more able to defend himself, no matter why, I think there is nothing more to say.
Agreed, I think we can lock this thread.