NEWS

Anyone interested in a pbp?

• 114 Replies

Always Overkill

• Newb
« Reply #105 on: <12-26-13/1129:10> »
Its all good, I just had an ex (of course...) who kind of destroyed country music for me.

Also, musically you overlooked one of the finest forms possible...Dwarven Psychobilly!

Dwarven Psychobilly?!?

How could we forget?!?

I want to be at that concert, man. That would be one bad*ss mosh pit.
There is no problem in life that cannot be overcome with the judicious application of too much firepower.

Always Overkill

• Newb
« Reply #106 on: <12-26-13/1136:09> »

Well, an obvious roll would be physical security, possibly with a secondary role as a road manager to handle transport possibly in the Coyote tradition of smuggling, or possibly even a former doc wagon guy to keep the band feeling good. Music wise you have a base, 2 guitars and a drum .... perhaps a synth or some form of keyboards?  Lots of options, mostly easy to combine in one form or another.

Actually a smuggler type character sounds like it would fill a nice niche. It would be great to have an expert driver/transporter, (It could sure come in handy for me with this fleet of drones I need to transport around.

Don't worry, I have a license for them!!
But its fake...

But wait a second, a former docwagon guy has its appeal too...

hmmm...

Frak, am I thinking in type again?

hmmm...
There is no problem in life that cannot be overcome with the judicious application of too much firepower.

justkelly

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #107 on: <12-28-13/0102:14> »
Is the band needing a manager-face?  Not a road manager for day to day getting around, but the booking the gigs, publicity, career growth for the band. Do you want to be on a box of "cereal"?   I don't remember seeing that role being filled. Let me know if I can join in that role. As a manager I don't care what you play. I'll make you great!! 

If the band is just now starting to get noticed after working the small clubs for a year or two, bringing on a dedicated manager would make the group more legitimate.   

I'll give you my full attention. I have no other clients unless the scenario works better if I'm a full management company. Maybe a management company of various groups that all use their traveling to work the shadows.  Perhaps that last is a bit too much.

Let me know. Thanks.
« Last Edit: <12-28-13/0106:32> by justkelly »
Never ask a woman how old she is...she might tell you and then what would you do.

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #108 on: <01-04-14/1442:16> »
Have we stalled out before we even began?
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Elektrycerze3

• Omae
  • Russian Decker
« Reply #109 on: <01-04-14/1507:22> »
Well, it happens :-)) At the very least we exchanged some nice ideas. I enjoyed even discussing the game, so thanks for it ;-)
Speech | Matrix/Communication | Thought | Astral
“Forget hackers, I have my buddies Smith & Wesson: innovators of the point-and-click interface.”

Always Overkill

• Newb
« Reply #110 on: <01-05-14/1611:24> »
What a shame...

Such an original concept...

Great exchanging ideas with you all, I would be tempted to take over the concept myself but honestly I don't know the tech rules well enough to GM in SR just yet.

Will keep in touch, hopefully our wayward GM may yet resurface.

Always Overkill

• Newb
« Reply #111 on: <01-07-14/0635:25> »
Slay Leviathan! is back on life-support everyone!!!

Vandarl

• Newb
« Reply #112 on: <01-07-14/1114:41> »
Excellent! A far to cool a concept to let die.

justkelly

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #113 on: <01-14-14/2340:31> »

Monica Nunley is The Manager - You should make her YOUR manager!

The Manager's Motto:   ;)
[spoiler]I don't care what you play, or what you do off-stage, [spoiler]{HINT}[spoiler] You want to make some extra cash?[/spoiler][/spoiler] I'll make the FANS love you!![/spoiler]

stats less resources
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1oiyJOcfvOaX1dMV05pTlNFTlk/edit?usp=sharing[spoiler]

It's okay though if this doesn't fit into your game.  Just thought I'd share my idea again.   8)[/spoiler]
Never ask a woman how old she is...she might tell you and then what would you do.

Always Overkill

• Newb
« Reply #114 on: <01-15-14/0741:09> »
Looks good to me!

I say we hire the lady. She could help take us to the big time!